“Surprising at first, then very good!”
Review of Odisej

Odisej
Ranked #73 of 167 Restaurants in Pula
Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Odisej snack-grill is a nice little snack situated about 15 minutes away from Pula center.
I don't remember well what we had there, I think it was grilled chicken and cevapcici.
It was quite simple: white bread, onions as the only vegetable, and grilled meat.
It was very good, not something I'm used to eat tough, but very good and filling.
It's a snack, so you won't have anything healthy or light, but its tastes good, it's quality food, and the place is clean.
The staff is friendly and helpful, and the price are more than affordable.
If we visit Pula again, I'm sure we'll eat at Odisej.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

This was the first time i ate cevapcici and they were apsolutely great.i tried in some other places in town but nowhere else were they this good.this place uses their own recipe and they told me they been doing soo for 20 years.you just cant beat that kind of tradition.if you want a good overstuffing meal this is the place to go

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Everytime we visit Pula we go there. Great food,very good prices and service!! Don't miss it!! It is not far from the centre. Always very quick service and we were never dissapointed with anything.

Reviewed October 11, 2012

I was in Odisej a couple of times and every time was better than the previous. Don't expect anything fancy but you will not be dissapointed or hungry after you leave. Its a really charming and nice arranged place. I suggest you try cevapcici or veal with fried vegetables, you'll get big portions and its really delicious. Also do yourself a favour and pour it down with best croatian beer Ozujsko!

1  Thank Frka B
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Let me start with the food.I like my food simple and when it fills my stomach and i dont like to over pay it.thats waht you wil get here for sure.The food is based on bosnian cuisine so im told and you can tell that everything here is made on a home recipe.i tried cevapcici on more different places in the criatia and they were usually bland but not here.cevapcici,pljezkavic with cheese and veal with fried onions are superbe,and the best part of it is soft bread they make it in.
ive seen some bad reviews and it almost stopped me from coming here,but it would be a mistake,people say its fatty food but you can tell that before you come in the restaurants if you dont like it dont eat it then...and it certanly is not a fast food joint bc it has a patio and a litlle artifiaciall creek with water and you can enjoy the atmosphere in warm summer nights.a nice place truly