Ways to Experience Zaton Water Sports
from $64.63
from $158.73
from $453.52
More Info
All reviews island tour jet ski small boat sandy beach elaphite islands blue cave beautiful moments three islands unlimited wine friendly crew snorkeling equipment clean boat visit islands private speed boat picked up from our hotel meat fish beautiful water
Selected filters
Review of: Blue Cave tour

That was so fun, I am writing this review literally 20 minutes after the cruise was done. I had such a great time and I met some find an interesting people.

We had a nice luxury speedboat with a leather sundeck quite big and looked new too. We did it in the afternoon to see the sunset and it was beautiful.

Review of: Blue Cave tour

My friends a me decided to check islands around Dubrovnik together with three caves and blue cave. Our guide captain Joseph was amazing, and he offered us a lots of beers (there were lots also lots of wine, water and soft drinks. We found out really interesting stuff about history of islands and we have wonderful time snorkeling around beautiful caves. We would recommend to everyone Zaton water sports and captain Joseph

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile
Review of: Blue Cave tour

We decided to do this one on the sunset during the sunset because then we got to see the sunset of course which was beautiful.

This agency is very professional, very punctual and provides a good value for the money. I'm talking about unlimited drinks, one meal, snorkeling equipment, transfers everything included in the price which is quite cool.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile
Review of: Blue Cave tour

I booked this trip online and got picked up at the hotel by their driver and then we went on the blue Cave tour.

Was a four hour trip with drinks and a meal and plenty of fun with around 10 other people. Will definitely do it again if I came here.

Review of: Blue Cave tour

What a great day snorkeling in the caves. Thanks to Captain Joe or Joseph for telling us what to do because I have never snorkeled in a cave before.

He's a great captain with good English and good people skills. I would definitely recommend people to do this trip because the prices around the city are similar but this agency has awesome reviews and for a good reason.