Book In Advance
More Information

Ways to Experience Dubrovnik Food Tours
from $127.61
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2019

The great parts:
- we tried amazing food from cheese and meat platters with beer or wine, to a full main course menu with drinks, then traditional variety of desserts and ended up in a local quiet bar to end the night
- we met amazing people from around the world
- the guide did not rush the tour and we thoroughly enjoyed taking our time
- the amount of food and drink was more than satisfactory
- the guide was a local and offered a lot of information on Dubrovnik and Croatia a whole

Areas of improvement:
- on booking the tour online there was no way to tell them of any dietary needs, we had to contact them via messenger
- despite informing them, the restaurants were not well prepared for the vegetarian in our group and when we requested something for her that she didn't end up finishing we were slightly "told-off"
- the guide was a bit late (10 mins) in meeting us
- we requested some tips on where to go on our other days in Dubrovnik for brunch, drinks etc. and although were told we were going to receive info in advance, we only got some tips by asking our guide in person

1  Thank PandaElli
Reviewed June 13, 2019

This tour was a wonderful introduction to Dubrovnik old town and some rather lovely food and wine.
This might be a bit more expensive than other walking foodie tours, but this one really is a three course lunch served in three different restaurants each with some gorgeous local wines. It was an absolute pleasure and was well was well led by Tea Batinie, a friendly outgoing local lady with excellent English.
This was a highlight of our cruise
I am a wheelchair user, so the many steps in Dubrovnik old town could have presented a problem, but I warned them beforehand and they were able to plan a step free route which we felt covered the town nicely.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Dave P
Reviewed June 11, 2019

Marina was a fabulous guide who brought us to some lovely places around Old Town with great food. On the way she told us about the history of Dubrovnik as well as showing us some sites we should visit. We had a small group of about 8 and thoroughly enjoyed every minute of the tour.

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

I never write reviews, but felt I needed to add to the chorus of great reviews for this food tour. We were 2 adults and 2 children ages 8 and 12, and had 5 other people on our tour with us. The food was great and Viktor was a fantastic guide. He took us to places we would have never found on our own and he was very engaging with lots of stories and explanation of everything. On the last stop, we went to a great wine bar and he even took our kids down the street for ice cream while we enjoyed our wine tastings. Could not have asked for a better tour!

Reviewed June 10, 2019

Thank you to Marina for an extremely enjoyable tour. I did this tour on my last trip to Dubrovnik 3 years ago with Hamo and was keen to do it again with 2 friends as it was so good. We very much enjoyed getting to know Marina and the other 6 people on the tour. Marina's local experience and family upbringing in Dubrovnik helped us connect with the heart of the city. We loved tasting the food and wine (all locally produced) throughout the evening - the wine was particularly impressive and there was lots of it! Would highly recommend this tour as a great way to spend an evening in the Old Town - hearing about the history and culture of a wonderful city with wonderful people. Special thanks to Hamo who I met 3 years ago - he took the time to come and say hello and thank me for coming back which I thought was a very nice touch. Give this tour a try, I guarantee you will enjoy it!