“Great food & good service”
Review of Taj Mahal

Taj Mahal
Ranked #42 of 427 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Cuisines: European
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional bosnian cuisine,meet and vegetarian dishes. Here, in our restaurant, this rich history is cherished to this very day. Guided by the thought that diversity is a blessing we are the keepers of the traditional. We want our every guest to have their own experience. That is why our menu is designed to cater too many needs.
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Food was fantastic & fresh. My partner & I went for lunch, not busy at midday & the service was as good as the food. Although I found the food a little expensive it is wherever you go in Dubrovnik so on par with everywhere else. We would definitely eat here again. Highly recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,785)

Reviewed May 12, 2014

Don't get fooled by the name - this is not an Indian curry house - this place serves very good quality Bosnian food. I went to Taj Mahal twice during my stay in Dubrovnik. It has two establishments - the one in the old town is little difficult to track down but you'll find it eventually. During my first visit I had the meat pastry with a glass of local wine and had this amazing
dessert called Tufahija (all these cost me €23). I strongly recommend that you try Tufahija if you frequenting this place. The second time I was there, I had the fresh pepper stuffed with Kajmak, Cheese stuffed Pljeskavica, baklava with Bosnian coffee and a glass of wine
(which cost me €31 in total). The food is really lovely here - the waiters are friendly and attentive. Highly recommended!

1  Thank EmonHaque
Reviewed May 12, 2014

Loved the place - like being in Bosnia (where from we just came and loved the food).
The whole experience of the restaurant was fantastic, the service and the owner Edina.
Recommend!

Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

Food was amazing, surprisingly light and subtle. Great restaurant in a great location. Would recommend booking in advance and specifying inside or outside seating.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Taj Mahal was recommended to us by a local. We found the newly opened one beneath hotel Lero which saved us a trek into the old town. We were not disappointed the food was excellent. There was authentic musicians playing and the staff were very friendly. It was mostly locals eating in this restaurant which to me is always a good sign. Highly recommend this place. It is just 5 mins from the rixos hotel.