“Simply the best”
Review of Hotel More

Hotel More
Ranked #9 of 68 Hotels in Dubrovnik
Reviewed April 5, 2014

My three friends and I spent New Year's Eve 2014 in Dubrovnik and we spent wonderful ten days in the hotel so I wanted to share my experience with everyone. The Hotel More is really beautiful, the rooms were excellent, very clean and tidy. The service was also phenomenal, staff are very approachable and willing to help. We were pleased with the food at the Hotel More. Certainly we come back again and see you soon so I recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank catherine k
There are newer reviews for Hotel More

Reviewed April 5, 2014

My girlfrendI and I were delight with our choice of hotel More for our vacation in Dubrovnik. the hotel is located in quiet surrounding but still close to old town which is a big plus. Hotel is very, very clean and all of the hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. Cave bar in the hotel is simpley great and beautifull, we are speachless for this bar. We really enjoyed our vacation her, we will definitely come next year :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank David S
Reviewed April 4, 2014

My friend and I have just returned from an amazing short break at the Hotel More (31 March - 03rd April 2014). Having reviewed numerous hotels around Dubrovnik, we chose the Hotel More due to its location and because it was a boutique hotel. From the moment we arrived, the hotel exceeded all our expectations, we were upgraded to the Junior Suite with private hot tub and were in complete awe with the amazing views from not only our suite but from all parts of the hotel. The hotel was spotless, clean and very well maintained. The location of the hotel is only 15 minutes bus ride from the Old Town (number 5/6 bus). What we loved about this hotel was that as it was along Lapad Bay you could enjoy a serene, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere away from the Old Town. The restaurant was amazing and very good value, the portions were huge!!! Another bonus to this beautiful boutique hotel is the Cave Bar with amazing views outside overlooking the sea. We spent several days watching the sunset from the outdoor seating area. The drinks are also very reasonable in comparison to many 5* hotels.
Aside from all the material aspects of this hotel which we were already impressed with, I must say a huge Thank You to ALL the staff at this hotel who made our stay amazing. Every staff member we came across during our stay from the reception staff, bar staff at the Cave (Nik), the restaurant staff and the cleaners/maids were truly amazing, friendly and always happy to help.
I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family and most definitely will choose Hotel More as my first choice hotel on future visits to Dubrovnik.
Thank you to the management and staff of Hotel More, keep up your high standard and be assured I will certainly visit again!!! (Also, thank you for our upgrade to room 803) we thoroughly enjoyed our stay :-)

Room Tip: Request a high floor to enjoy great sea views
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 26, 2014

In september me and my wife were in this fantastic hotel (probably the best in Dubrovnik) and I really want to share my experience on tripadvisor. The hotel is beautiful at superb location,and rooms are so clean with spectacular view. But I really want to say that the staff made our stay unforgettable.
Highly recommend for everyone !!

Thank you HOTEL MORE... and see you this year again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Very nice hotel, away from the hustle and bustle of the old town, right on the Adriatic coast, Room was brilliant, jacuzzie bath, big balcony with outside sun lounger and table and chairs.

The restaurant was in a very nice position over looking the sea. Food was excellent as was the staff.

Most of the facilities were closed owning to being off season but did not detract from a nice restful w/e. We are certainly going to go back towards the end of the season.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank annienottingham85
Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is lovely and the staff were helpful. We stayed at the beginning of January. The breakfast and restaurant were both good. When I asked about the Cave bar I was told it would reopen in maybe April, this was disappointing as it was one of the reasons for choosing this hotel and there was no mention of this at the time of booking. The swimming pool was also closed for winter. The hotel is about a 1 hour walk from the old town or you can get a bus a 10 minute walk from the hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014
2  Thank Susan M
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

We booked into the suite with the hot tub on the terrace. Totally amazing!!! Such an amazing room or should I say rooms!! The staff couldn't have been more accommodating or friendly. We came for valentines day and I was delighted by the beautiful rose and bottle of wine delivered to us by the staff, really unexpected. We also had the valentines dinner in the hotel......amazing and when I asked what wine we were given (as it was so nice) they gave us a free bottle as a gift!! I've been in slog of hotels in a lot of cities but hotel more was definitely the nuts!!! Will absolutely stay here again :D

Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple