TripAdvisor
Dubrovnik
Post
Inbox
Search

“Great meal, service and atmosphere”
Review of Mezzanave

Mezzanave
Ranked #238 of 471 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Description: Placed in the business center of Dubrovnik Mezzanave offers the best PIZZA and the best MEET menu in town. Join us and try our legendary LAVA STONE STEAK or TOMAHAWK STEAK among other delicious dishes. Want to eat at home? Just CALL us and we will DELIVER the food to your door!! See you..
Reviewed June 18, 2019

Visited this place a few days ago with a couple of friends. We have enjoyed the evening atmosphere, great service and food. A must try- bbq ribs and tomahawk steak with salad and 3 different sauces.

Date of visit: June 2019
Write a reviewReviews (40)

Reviewed June 17, 2019

Had a weekend lunch with my friends down town in this cousy local restaurant. I would recomend to ease your summer heat with these hospitable people. Cheers!!!

Reviewed June 17, 2019 via mobile

Even though the place itself is quite big and busy, I was taken care of very well! Attentive personell, always smiling and without an issue explaining the menu and it's contents. I ordered the lava stone beef steak which is something nobody in the city offers, and it was a very good experience! The meat was fresh and juicy and I had the opportunity to prepare it for myself just the way I like it! I highly recommend trying it, and I will definitely be back to try their other offers. Very satisfied!

Reviewed June 17, 2019

Great place, excellent food and servis,relaxing ambience to spend lunch/dinner time whit friends and family.

Reviewed June 15, 2019 via mobile

Absolutely must visit. Their lava stone beefsteak which you are preparing by yourself is absolute must try. We also shared a bottle of nice red wine.
Waiter was really attentive.
Overall a great experience