Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $30.00
from $177.00
from $30.00
More Info
All reviews game of thrones tour panorama tour taxi tour walking tour excellent tour guide great driver old town cruise ship amazing game mt srd cable car mountain top day trip highly recommend this tour behind the scenes pile gate oysters
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Excellent tour guide Dennis really funny and knowledgeable. He gave us plenty of time to see the sights and showed us all the best photo opportunities.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Driver was extremely friendly and helpful but also appropriate considering I was a female solo traveler. He picked me up from the airport at 12:30 pm and that late at night the hostel I was going to and its surrounding area was pretty dark. We spent about a half hour trying to get me in (I had alerted them earlier that I'd be late but I guess they didn't expect me to be this late) and throughout that time even though the driver had gotten me to my intended location he didn't leave my side until he was sure I was in the hostel and even carried my bags inside which was really helpful after a long day of layovers. He also told me I could call at any time if I needed a ride or even just information about tours or kayak rentals. Excellent service and again so helpful after a really long day of transfer flights.

Reviewed September 5, 2017

The taxi service is very efficient and you are told before you get in what it is going to cost and it is a set rate. Drivers very friendly

1  Thank Lilian D
Reviewed September 5, 2017 via mobile

Hi! We went to Dubrovnik with 27 scouts. We had a phone call one day before we arrived at the airport. They were right on time, a good and correct service. The price was lowest we could find! Perfect transport to Dubrovnik!

Reviewed September 5, 2017

We had a brilliant day trip with Bobo to Ostrog Monastery - not only was the journey smooth it was very very informative. Bobo was great company and wanted to make sure we had the best trip. He got us to the monastery in very good time and had enough time to explore the area.
As vegetarians, he made sure the he took us somewhere for lunch that would cater for us and was authentic. We had a brilliant day with him and the service was more than what we expected with Taxi Dubrovnik. My husband and I would recommend the Taxi service and Bobo any day. Thank you for making our trip to Croatia and Bosnia so memorable.