“Yummi and friendly”

Cuisines: American, Mexican, Croatian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Refreshing break from the over touristy restaurants with huge menu boards inside the city walls. Friendly family run with a selection of good price and quality food and drinks.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

Located right across from the Dubrovnik cable car and the bus station that goes to the airport, this is a a perfect place for anyone looking for a good, quick, and cheap meal! The menu has a variety of selection from burgers, to wraps, to quesidillas, to chicken wings! Not to mention it's a family owned business with very quick and friendly service!

I came here when I had a little time to kill between doing the cable car and catching the bus to the airport and I was in and out in 30 minutes!

1  Thank Zach510
Reviewed April 29, 2014 via mobile

I came here with couple of my friends and tried their mexican item 'quesedila' my friends had burgers. Quesedila was amazing filled with vegetables cheese and chicken(there is also vegetarian option) i5 was really big and juicy. Burgers also rather big and condiments as requested.
Also really low prices for the quality. Decor is modern not really set for fine dining but for quick snack ok.

All in all i was really suprised and will come again!

Reviewed April 29, 2014

awesome choices for food, can't find quesadillas and felafel anywhere else in town. service was fast, nice and clean, and they work until late which is also hard to find in Dubrovnik. decent prices, decent coffee

Reviewed April 27, 2014

We ate here on our last night as we could not be bothered walking back in to the Old Town again for dinner. We wished we had stopped sooner. I was not impressed initially by the "plastic" new look of Yummmi but get past that. The decor is horrendous but the food is great.
If you are tired of conventional Croatian food and just want a burger and fries or a very yummy quesadilla then you can not go past Yummmi.
I had the ham and cheese stuffed pattie, that was a first and a real taste surprise after regular meat patties.
This was the best value food we had in Dubrovnik without a doubt.