Ariston Hotel
Neptun Hotel(Dubrovnik)
Royal Blue Hotel(Dubrovnik)
Hotel More(Dubrovnik)
View Hotel
All reviewsimportanne resortsea viewon the rocksthe busold cityrestaurant zoebeach barroyal princesssea waterrocky beachlovely hotelcocktail barcoastal pathinfinity poolstar hotelhigher floorhalf board
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We have stayed at Ariston twice and we love it. This time we were 4 persons in a suite in the newbuilt part; Princess. Beautiful room and furniture and the view to the Adriatic and three tiny islands is amazing. Felt like coming home when we came back, and we will definitily return. Perfect for adults who want some comfort, but not too much stifness. We ordered a catch up at the airport, perfect! Easy to go to and from the old town, we used both bus and taxi. Try out a perfect restaurant just some minutes walk from the hotel, along the path into town: Restaurant More.

Room Tip: Suites with seaview in Importanne or Princess are the best!
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We found our hotel to be overall lovely - great location with beautiful Adriatic views, a short bus ride away from the craziness of the Old Town, accommodating staff, and terraces and pools to watch the sunset. The buffet breakfast was surprisingly good for the large numbers of people served. The Mediteranneo restaurant was just ok, but our server Tatianna was very good and went out of her way to come over and greet us at other times during our stay. The only issue we had is the concierges were young and inexperienced in regards to knowing good restaurants. I was steered away from Trip Advisor top rated restaurants to local, touristy type restaurants. I found Pia to be unhelpful. When I asked her to cancel a restaurant and make another reservation she seemed annoyed. When she tried to call the new restaurant I was told there was a technology problem with the phone and she said that it was only 5 min away so just go there. It was a Sat night so I wanted to make sure we had a reservation. She said she'd try to call them again and let me know. She never got back to me. Despite this annoyance, we enjoyed our stay at the hotel.

Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed September 25, 2013

A much needed break away from work, stunning setting, extremely comfortable, staff friendly, helpful and accommodating, could not ask for more.

It was so easy from start to finish, not far from Dubrovnik, but far enough that it felt away from the hustle and bustle, didn't really need to leave the hotel - which is not what I am normally like in a resort, but it was just so lovely right where we were. Food was great, and atmosphere was sunny and relaxed.

Can't wait to visit again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have been to Dubrovnik once before and love the old city. I decided to stay longer this time (3 days) and really take in, not only the city, but the activities as well. I stayed at Hotel Ariston with my girlfriend and was in for an absolute treat. The hotel made it very easy for us to take kayaks and Stand Up paddleboards out into the tame Adriactic Sea. We were also given a speedboat tour of the Elafiti islands, which is highly recommended!! On top of that, the rooms were clean floor to ceiling and the staff was professional, courteous and helpful when we asked where we should eat in the Old City. All around: great experience and no complaints. Will definitely stay here next time we come to Croatia.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We had 2 nights in Croatia and stayed here in August. The hotel was in a lovely setting. There was access to the sea via the rocks but was a bit of a challenge on the days we were there as it was a bit choppy. There were plenty of chairs scattered around the rocks to sit on and a bar service for drinks. It was also in a good location for exploring the old city. The bus was cheap and took you into the city and back in around 20 mins.
The hotel was average but the rooms were very spacious and clean. The food options were poor and too expensive but it was our only option. If I was staying longer I would eat in the city or elsewhere. Compared to hotels in the city, this was good value for money.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple