I stayed here some few years ago and have been happy with this hotel. This time I left happier even. We were put up in the main building on 3rd floor. While we had a comfortable room overlooking the entrance (which involves overlooking a very well maintained area, trees, some part of the bypassing street and a lot of the open sky) I asked to change for a view over the old town. Staff worked hard to accomodate my request. In this hotel, rooms are unsimilar to each other because of its old architectural structure. (Something I really like.)
Staff overall have been great. Receptionists, house-keeping, restaurant (went there once for lunch) and executive lounge. Up there, Paula does an extremely good job, but all other staff have been very welcoming as well.
The pool area is well maintained but should be under more surveillance. It is a covered swimming pool with not much space left beside for lounge chairs. We had a family there abusing the pool and steam sauna as play ground (splashing into the pool and keeping the door ot the steam sauna open). Eventually mom arrived and invited kids to a picnic at the lounge chairs beside the pool.
All in all I left as a happy guest. I chose Hilton because of my status with HHonors. I think, even without status I would have been equally happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton