Stayed here for 4 nights the week after Easter.
The hotel is in two parts - the main hotel & an annexe section across the forecourt; we had an annexe room although we were offered an upgrade (for a fee). The room however was really nice - clean, functional, well-appointed; it also has a small balcony. All meals were in the main section - including breakfast - only an issue I guess if its raining (which it didn't).
We ate in the hotel for breakfast & one meal in the lobby bar, which was very good & excellent value. Breakfast has a good choice of everything one would want, plus a chef cooking fresh egg dishes as required.
The staff here are really good, polite & most helpful; particular praise for Nikalena (breakfast/restaurant), Ivana (reception & Igor (lobby bar).
Its well situated just outside the Old City walls, with excellent restaurants within easy walking distance. I would certainly stay here again if visiting in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton