We had booked this hotel for my wife's 50th birthday as Dubrovnik had been recommended for a short break. From the moment we arrived at the door until our departure 7 days later, nothing was too much trouble. I paid the extra 50 euro per night for the room upgrade and was worth every penny. The ability to stroll into the exec lounge and help yourself to free coffee and nibbles day and night was excellent and the complimentary bar between 6pm and 8:30pm was fantastic value as there was top end spirits available if required and outstanding local Croatian wine. All served with hot and cold snacks, parma hams, cheeses olives etc. The spar pool was lovely and the breakfast service was not only catering to all nationalities but served until 11am which was a lovely facility when your on holiday. The location is perfect and staff all very polite. I have no idea why the girls in the exec lounge have been criticised in other reviews as we found them to be most helpful on all 7 nights, even topping up our wine glasses to the full mark before closing the complimentary bar at 20:30 hrs. Only very small critic is the price of parking for residents, I was going to hire a car but it worked out more per day to park it at hotel then to hire so did not bother and the bus service to the local port is so easy we did not need it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton