“No better location!”

Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik
Ranked #6 of 68 Hotels in Dubrovnik
Reviewed May 27, 2013

The superb location, views (depending on your room) and the professionalism of the staff make this hotel a treat. All the staff we encountered were friendly and pleasant. Our room was massive and comfortable. Bathroom was in top order and spacious. Breakfast was plentiful but did lack quality. The bar was very relaxing and very expensive. The pool and gym were functional and in good order. The hotel had a lovely, low-key calmness to it during our stay. There is a bakery and a mini-market directly across the road from the hotel which were handy for supplies. Will return to this hotel for the location and comfort of the rooms. Dubrovnik tip: check the on-line cruise ship schedule and plan your day accordingly. The cruise ship crowds descending on the old town are horrendous. The city walls and cable car are best experienced during quiet times.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Krishanta D, Manager at Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are delighted to receive your kind comments on your stay with us.

We are happy to hear that, you had a memorable stay with us and I’m pleased that you were extremely satisfied with our location, food and service in particular. Also we thank you for the constructive feedback, which will definitely help us to improve our standards to enhance our guest experience.

Thank you for your valuable comments and we look forward to opportunity to welcome you back at our hotel.

HILTON IMPERIAL DUBROVNIK
t: +385 20 320 352 +385 20 320 352 FREE I m: +385 98 231 250 +385 98 231 250 FREE f: +385 20 320 301
hilton.com I dubrovnik.hilton.com I facebook.com/hiltonimperialdubrovnik

Write a ReviewReviews (3,196)

Reviewed May 27, 2013

Just back from a week in the Hilton Imperial - great location by the city walls, and the friendliest staff of any Hilton I have stayed in. Special mention to the Operations Manager - Krishanta, and to Marijana in the Executive Lounge - both make a point of speaking to guests on a daily basis, ensuring that all is well. Unhesitatingly recommended!!

Room Tip: Upgrade to Exec room - well worth it.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Hilton Imperial for your stay in Dubrovnik and for your kind comments.

It was a pleasure meeting you during your stay with us. We at Hilton Imperial always makes it a point to talk to our guest so that, it creates an opportunity to get to know our guests better whilst ensuring a hassle free stay. We sincerely hope that, you had a memorable stay with and we lived up to your desired expectation.

Let me Thank you once again for your review on Trip advisor . Please feel free to contact me, if I could be of any assistance to you.

We look forward to welcome you back to Hilton Imperial in the near future.

hilton.com I dubrovnik.hilton.com I facebook.com/hiltonimperiald

Reviewed May 27, 2013

This is a very good, clean hotel with helpful staff. The rooms are as you would expect. The location of the hotel just outside the old city wall is ideal and probably the best in the town. The airport bus stops virtually outside the door, a taxi would have cost 250 whatsits (about £30). The breakfast buffet was excellent especially when taken outside on the terrace.I would have given this a 5 but for the absence of an outside pool or somewhere to lounge in the sun.
We had an excellent deal on this hotel by booking early

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

It was a pleasure to read that you were very happy primarily with our location and service.
Acknowledgements such as yours are of great motivation to us. Also we have noted your feedback on our indoor swimming pool. We will definitely look in to this and see how we could address this area.

We are undergoing constant change to improve the guest experience and I hope to welcome you back in the future to experience this yourself.

hilton.com I dubrovnik.hilton.com I facebook.com/hiltonimperiald
ubrovnik

Reviewed May 25, 2013

We stayed 3 nights in the Hilton based on those good reviews, and It was the right choice !

We booked thu British airway as a holiday package, paid for the basic room rate but were giving a very spacious room with our own patio and balcony . Room were clean and again a lot bigger than we originally imaging. Huge bed , very comfortable duvet. Staffs were polite and helpful , location of the hotel is absolutely unbeatable !
We also booked sport massage treatments after a long day walking,and it was very well executed.
Overall it was a very nice experience and I would stay with them again.

Room Tip: Stay in the new resident building if you like quiet spot!

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for letting others know of your experience at the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik.

We are happy to hear that, you had a pleasant stay with us and we were able to live up to your desired expectation.

We shall look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed May 25, 2013 via mobile

Wish there was an outdoor pool, and indoor pool wasn't anything to write home about, but cant beat the location! Excellent staff who genuinely care to make your stay exceptional. Cleanliness is unparalleled.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank Nhtravelerjc

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your nice comment on your experience at the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik.

We are immensely pleased to know that you had a pleasurable experience with us and glad to receive your appreciation of the hotel, staff and the services. .

We express our gratitude for the review and recommending us to other travelers. We would love to serve you on your future visits to Dubrovnik.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We stayed 6 nights in a wonderful room with a wrap-around terrace (room 427) which had spectaular views over the Old Town, the sea and Fort Lovrenjac. Location of the hotel couldn't bet better as a couple of hundred yards from the main entrance to the Old Town. What made the stay even more memorable was the Hilton staff, who are all intensely professional but also charming and friendly. This is one hotel you shouldn't miss if you're going to Dubrovnik!

Room Tip: Room 427 is spacious with a marvellous terrace and spectacular views.

Dear Guest,

Acknowledgements such as yours are of great motivation to us.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for one week in May for our 25th Wedding Anniversary. We had a fantastic time. The staff are so attentive and make you feel special. The hotel sent us some champagne on ice and fruit which was a lovely gesture and really started off our holiday. Our room was 438 and was superb!!! - view of the sea and the old town plus just across the eay to the Exec Lounge which was wonderful. We met some lovely like minded people and even went out for meals with a few couples as we all got on so well. This is a classy hotel and a classy place to holiday. Our only disappointment was that we could not get a hot breakfast. It seemed to be very difficult for the kitchen to achieve. We ordered Eggs Benedict to be 'freshly made' but it came cold and had to be returned. Another came and it was warm (not hot) but it had obviously been sat there a while as the hollandaise sauce had dried up. Quality of food very good but this is the only issue. There are so many good restaurants in the old town with plenty of fresh sea food youcan't go wrong. The ones listed on TripAdvisor do give a correct indication...Wonderful place - we will be back and thank you to the Hilton Imperial for looking after us so well.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank TERRIBLE90
Krishanta D, Manager at Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

We are immensely pleased to know that you had a pleasurable experience with us and glad to receive your appreciation of the hotel, staff and the services. Also we have noted your constructive feedback on our Breakfast. We will definitely look in to the feed back and see how we could improve on this. Once again, we thank you for bringing this to our information.