We stayed here for three nights and throughly enjoyed every minute of our stay. From our arrival we were treated as royalty by the staff. Very friendly, great concierge who was very helpful. Our room was spacious and clean and quiet. Breakfast was a treat each day with so much choice. Hotel has a small fitness suite and a nice indoor swimming pool. We tried the tuesday evening BBQ themed meal and were spoiled for choice, the best was the live music! The best for us was being so close to the Pile gate of the old city. 2 minutes walk from the hotel entrance. Everything was so perfect for us during our stay. Bus station is just down the road from the hotel. If arriving by car it can be a bit tricky to get to the hotel as there is a one way system in place around the old city of Dubrovnik, but with care easy to spot the road signs. Getting to and from the airport is fairly easy as you can get a bus that drops you near the Pile gate or simply get a taxi which will cost about 250 Kuna each way. Bus is cheaper option.This has to be one of the best hotels we have stayed and enjoyed. Recommend all to try if they can. My wife got us a very good internet rate for to stay here. Still expensive but worth every penny.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton