We stayed at the Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik for 3 nights in June last year as the first night of a two week self tour of the Dalmatian Coast. Our package included accommodation and transfers from Dubrovnik, Kocula, Havar and Split.
This hotel is the best positioned hotel in Dubrovnik. It is literally a 1 minute walk until you get to the city walls. That is one thing that I really liked about the hotel – we were able to stay out late in the old town and didn’t have to worry about how we were getting home, about safety etc, it was only a short walk to the hotel.
We stayed in the annex but had full use of the hotel although there is much to see in Dubrovnik and time using the hotel facilities was limited. The friendly staff allowed use of the Executive lounge balcony for night photos of the fort opposite - amazing results.
Again, this hotel is amazing (it is ranked #1 in Dubrovnik for a reason!). I have recommended the hotel to friends who are traveling to Croatia this summer and have no hesitation in doing so to anyone requiring accommodation in Dubrovnik.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dominating the area of approach to the Dubrovnik old city, the hotel overlooks the ancient walls and historic red roof tops of the cities palaces. On the four floors in both buildings this historic boutique hotel offers a wide choice of rooms of different size and shapes, following the historic architecture of the former hotel. All 147 air-conditioned rooms, are characterized by a Mediterranean touch that features a combination of modern technology and traditional charm. •Located on the doorstep of Dubrovnik's historic Old town•Historic Dubrovnik hotel - delivering hospitality service since 1897•147 luxurious appointed rooms with Mediterranean touch•Executive Lounge on the third floor with terrace - spectacular views over the Old town and Adriatic sea•Renowned Restaurant Porat - ultimate dining experience•The Lobby Bar, The Lounge Bar•Fully equipped Health Club - indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam bath and gym ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Imperial Dubrovnik Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hilton International Dubrovnik
- Hilton Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Hilton