Montenegro Full-Day Trip from Dubrovnik

Book in advance
from
$58.11
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Old Town
from $58.11
from $21.52
from $19.37
from $38.74
18,691 results
All reviews narrow streets beautiful city game of thrones restaurants and shops lots of history within the walls walk around wall walk walking tour pile gate cable car tourists cruise ships steps maze architecture
Sort and selected filters
Sort Filter
Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful Old Town great walk around good views of City wall never felt safe at night before but here I can walk around on my own till midnight friendly people ❤️

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

Just returned from a 4 night stay and it was a very busy one seeing all the sights. The old town was busy but amazing. So many things to see,lots of little back alleys to explore and lovely places for food or drinks. My partner and I wanted to see the game of throne filming sites so did lots of walking. We didn't book onto a tour as found all the sites on line and just took a wander round at our own pace. Was very easy to do and a lot cheaper than booking onto a tour. I would recommend pre buying the dubrovnik card. We purchased it on line and got 10% off. This gave us entry to most of the main attractions, bus journeys and discounts on lokrum island tickets and many restaurants and and shops. It works out cheaper than paying for attractions separately. We took the local bus from near out hotel into the old town and this was included in the dubrovnik card. There are lots of water fountains around the city too. I'm always dubious of drinking the local water but looked up online and found that Croatia has some of the cleanest water in the world so tried it and it was lovely and cold and had no I'll effects from it. You will see hundreds of people filling up their water bottles.

Reviewed August 29, 2019

I don't even know where to start .. I have NEVER heard of Dubrovnik, and when I saw it listed on my cruise port stops, was wondering where that was, during my research I found out that I was one of the probably few people on earth that didnt' know that GOT was shoot here ! I thought to myself Oh no! what a cliche ! but I kept researching and the few pics that I saw online were pretty enough that I became interested. What an AMAZING surprise !! what a beautiful place , from the moment you cross the bridge and you see the reflection of the sun hitting the marble like pavement beneath you is like you are walkin on gold!!! I felt like I had stepped back in time !! the people at each store we visited were so NICE and ready to help!!!! the views from the walls are STUNNING!!! there are A LOT OF STEPS!!! but every single one of them is worth taking !!!!! I will be back here for sure!!!

Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

Busy old town when cruise ships arrive better in the evenings! Recommend cable car views are to die for! Loved every minute!

Date of experience: July 2019
2  Thank vuvuza
Reviewed August 29, 2019 via mobile

When walking through the streets you can not avoid feeling like in an old kingdom, the architecture is amazing. The best thing is to get lost and find you again.
Culture is there too, we found a Dali exposition just in the entrance.

2  Thank JoseChill