“The best views of Dubrovnik”
Review of Ancient City Walls

Ancient City Walls
Book In Advance
More Info
$21.54*
and up
Dubrovnik Ancient City Walls Historical Walking...
Ranked #1 of 192 things to do in Dubrovnik
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed August 20, 2014

It's a must do and I enjoyed it more than I even thought I would. We were visiting on a cruise ship so I expected it to be very crowded. It was fine though as we got up early and walked around the walls straight away/ as soon as we got to the old town. It was a good idea as it did get a bit busier later and another cruise ship had docked but with the one way system it's not too bad. I found it no hassle to stop and take photos whenever I wanted and didn't feel like part of a big crowd. The views are fantastic the whole way around with so many great photo opportunities. I think it cost about €14 if I remember correctly. It was well worth it anyways.

Write a ReviewReviews (19,229)
All reviews
in 153 reviews
"ploce gate"
in 147 reviews

Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

If you have to choose one attraction in Dubrovnik's old town then this is it. We found the 100 kuna admission few a bit expensive, but the views are great - takes you back in time! Make sure you go all the way around though...

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Lovely views but quite a lot of steps. Go when it is cool, either early morning or late afternoon. Costs 100 Kuna takes about 2 hours to walk around

Reviewed August 20, 2014

We went to see the city walls at night before going to are restaurant there was a medical style band playing .(lyre,old drum…)brilliant