2 people are viewing this hotel
$126
Hotels.com$142
travelup.com$150
Priceline$155
All reviews copper bath old city church bells within the walls charming hotel perfect location beautiful room walled city game of thrones breakfast is served breakfast was excellent luxury hotel visit dubrovnik luggage croatia gate terrace
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2019

What a beautiful hotel - all of the staff were incredibly professional and friendly and they went above and beyond to help with everything we needed. They even walked our suitcases thru the old city to meet our car service the morning we checked out. The restaurant was amazing and the breakfast we enjoyed was top notch. It was our last hotel night after spending a week in various locations in Croatia and it was our favorite hotel of the trip. The old city of Dubrovnik is magical and this hotel matches the environment 100%. I highly recommend this hotel if you are planning on visiting.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank brenmommy
Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

Great hotel in the center of town. The staff was absolutely amazing and helpful. From the welcoming at arrival, to their cordial assistance when I got really sick. The rooms where beautiful and spacious. The restaurant has an amazing menu and they even were able to find me at very last minute a private guide to show me around. I am a world traveler and I am very impressed and happy to have stayed there. I guarantee you I will return again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank giotravelingtheworld
Reviewed July 30, 2019

I chose The Pucic Palace because it sounded elegant and special and a safe place for me to stay, having never been to Dubrovnick.

It is lovely and centrally located, but honestly I was disappointed. I have never paid more than $450 for one night in a hotel before so my expectations were high.

The guest across the hall had dinner in his room in the evening and the next morning the tray had not been removed. This is a basic which a luxury hotel should be able to get right, no problem.
There was turndown service which left empty, used glasses in the room but didn't replace my water, which, when it is 90+ degrees out, I needed. I had left some money on my bedside table for the cleaning staff for the next day and it was gone, taken by the turn down staff, which frankly bothered me.
These are small irritants. The managerial staff is lovely, very helpful and knowledgeable. I hired the hotel driver to take me to the airport and we had an insightful conversation. The staff took my luggage out of the city to the waiting car and walked at my pace in the heat and tourists, which was so helpful.

I expected the basics to be covered and lots of extras. The obliging staff and delicious breakfast were the wonderful extras.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Annie F
ThePucicPalace, Guest Relations Manager at The Pucic Palace, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2019

Dear ms.Annie,

We are really happy that you have chosen our hotel during your stay in Dubrovnik and we hope that you will come back once again. We are sorry that you had an inconvenience during your stay and we apologize for that.

However, we always try to stay professional and help our guests as much as we can that is why our staff is always ready to serve customers. Water is complimentary on the arrival that even says on the card by the water, but if you needed additional water bottle you just had to call the reception to bring another one. Our housekeeping staff is working in the morning and night so if you left the tip at the night they probably thought it is for them if there was no note on the desk. Sometimes guests leave the tray and do not report us that they are finished with their food so there was no control of the treys probably before you left.

Reviewed July 16, 2019

My wife and I and two of our adult children stayed at the Pucic Palace for two nites in late June. We would 110% recommend this property for travelers who want a slice of luxury and service in Dubrovnik. The location was central and included breakfast for our stay; which was bountiful and well prepared. If I had to summarize any one thing about the Pucic Palace it would be the heartfelt treatment we rec'd there by the porters, the front office people, the waitstaff and the whoever else we encountered. The eye contact and a sincere "hello and how can I help you today" greeted us every time we saw these people. An example would be that one of the lovely front desk staff actually walked me three blocks to an artist's Gallery when I told her I would like to know who painted one of the pictures on their wall. The recommendations for dinner were spot on. An additional perk of the Hotel was that guests enjoyed chaise and towel service on nearby Bane Beach. We can't say enough nice things about this property and the staff within.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank jayb116
ThePucicPalace, Guest Relations Manager at The Pucic Palace, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2019

Dear Mr.Jay,

It was our pleasure to host you and your family at The Pucić Palace. We always try our best to keep the service at a very high level. We are happy that you've enjoyed our hotel, restaurants, and Banje beach. We are happily waiting for you to come back again.

Reviewed July 5, 2019

This is one of the premium hotels within the Old Town but I think they need to upgrade the rooms to earn the prices they charge. The TV was basically unusable (I know we are not here to watch TV but in the blazing heat you need a break sometimes). Very difficult to operate and really low-quality picture resolution, maybe 720P -- I also stayed at a hotel that charged 30% the room rate that had a real UHD TV. The shower looked good but was really lame in our suite and there was useless space with a dining table that made no sense in the room. It was also really slow in getting the room cleaned every day.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank kvashee
ThePucicPalace, Guest Relations Manager at The Pucic Palace, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2019

Dear,

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your vacation place. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience during your stay and thank you so much for your advice to improve our quality.
We always try to give our guests the best service possible and again sorry for TV.