“Lovely quirky bar! ”
Review of Art Cafe - CLOSED

Art Cafe
Dining options: Late Night
Description: We are located in the heart of Dubrovnik, peeking on the Pile entrance. Funky design makes this place quirky, cozy and attractive both inside and out, as it shines out cool vibes and a great atmosphere. This unique place is an unforgettable experience with two bars and on two terraces. Art Cafe is based on the concept of being authentic just like its rich cocktail selection among many other drink offerings. We're waiting for you to come and enjoy our cool place!
Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

Had this bar on my list of places to visit, despite reading some bad reviews didn’t put us off from coming here, so pleased we did it’s bright & quirky loved the cocktails, the barman was very helpful I wanted to sit in one of the baths for a photo & he come over & said there was one out the front, took lots of photos would like to come again in the evening as the tables light up & the retro hairdryer is a lamp!

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 19, 2018 via mobile

We visited the cafe bar this evening wanting a couple of drinks before returning to our hotel, found seats on the terrace which was nice but noone came to take our order so I approached the bar which was covered in dirty glasses with 1 bar man sat talking having a cigarette and another stood waiting for a group of 6 young girls to choose there cocktails! No acknowledgement to me standing a couple of feet away! Eventually one of them asked me if they could help and I asked for a couple of drinks to be told I'd have to wait another 10-15 minites as he had 6 cocktails to make!! No apology was offered at all so my husband and I left to spend our money somewhere more deserving! We are absolutely disgusted, Dubrovnik old town is so lovely and friendly to all visitors so this place should be ashamed. Safe to say we will never step foot in the cafe bar again.

Reviewed October 9, 2018

A very interesting and different bar and we liked the concept. Prices more reasonable than inside those City walls too. A beer in a bath tub , what's not to like !!

Reviewed October 5, 2018

This is a bar just on the outskirts of the old town of Dubrovnik.

Its a very retro/quirky bar that would fit perfectly into Camden Town in London.

We visited on a Sunday evening and the place was exceptionally quiet, plus the season was at a close.

However the music was very funky, mixing with the old and the new and the drinks were the cheapest we had all holiday!

Would recommend just to see the bath seats as a minimum.

Date of visit: September 2018
2  Thank FarnhamDeb
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

Nice coffee , friendly staff more for locals but reasonable priced
Cool music staff funny
Bath tub seats
You can pay in kuna or euros