Villa Allure of Dubrovnik
Villa Dubrovnik(Dubrovnik)
The Pucic Palace(Dubrovnik)
House Toni(Dubrovnik)
View Hotel
All reviewsexcelsior hotellovely little hotelwooden ceilingfour poster bedlovely boutiqueshort walkbeautiful propertyploce gatesmall groceryfollowing morningold townjacuzzi bathchecking outsmall poolprivate terracethe hotel staffon arrival
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I booked a room for 4 days with 3 MONTHS of anticipation based on the location (I was attending a congress held next door with this hotel).
Less than 24 hours before of my arrival I received an email from the manager saying that, due to overbooking, I could only stay the first 2 days there and that they would be relocating me to another hotel for the other 2 days (approximately 1km from the congress venue)!!!!
I had no choice but accept their proposal because all the other hotels nearby were fully booked.
Although they tried to compensate me with a bigger room and other small details, that doesn't change the huge inconvenience to me and the fact that this showed lack of professionalism and organisation.

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Monica D
Reviewed January 31, 2014

What a gorgeous villa!!! I arrived here not expecting this beauty, charm or welcoming behavior: but the villa swept me head over heels. The villa is so beautifully constructed and decorated, and it has so much charm and coziness that, whenever the weather was bad, I just had wonderful time staying amongst its walls and looking from my window to the beautiful scenery outside: the old town of Dubrovnik under the light rain! From the things that I have noticed I can easily say that the manager did not spare any expense to make this villa a true luxurious oasis of calm and comfort for her guests. Speaking of which, Marija, the manager is such a wonderful lady and cheerful character: she will not spare any expense or effort to ensure that her guests are comfortable and enjoying their stay to the maximum. She is more than happy to help her guests booking a tour, tickets to some events, reservations etc… and she would do all her best to bring her guests the best advice on where to go or what to eat. I have travelled around the globe and always looked for similar places: villa Allure of Dubrovnik is an accommodation that any city in the world would give its right arm to have. The villa is located about 5 minutes away from the old town of Dubrovnik which is main attraction site and 8 minutes from the cable car which will take you to a wonderful location on top of the city. I can keep writing about the beauty of this place forever but I just want to say that some reviewers seem to criticize just for the sake of criticizing: it would be better to post constructive criticism instead of destructive ones, that is if there are any real issues with the place. If I make it back here in spring, Marija and the Villa have to find me a room for me to stay because I won’t stay anywhere else.
Wonderful job and congratulations from all my heart!!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Raphinha-C
Villa_Allure_Manager, Manager at Villa Allure of Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Dear Raphinha-C,
It was my great pleasure to be your host in Dubrovnik. Thank you so much for your compliments about Villa Allure of Dubrovnik, about Dubrovnik and myself. The best award for me and my team is satisfied guests. Thank you for staying with us and looking very much forward to welcome you back at Villa Allure of Dubrovnik.
Kindest regards,
Marija pelivan, Villa manager

Reviewed January 29, 2014

Although I have been in 27 different cities, 100's of restaurants and God knows how many hotels, I rarely give a review. So why am I giving one now? Simply because I believe that most of the negative reviews about this place are biased!!
Firstly, let me say that the rooms are just beautifully decorated, very personalized and incredibly cozy. The stone walls and the wooden ceiling along with the personal touch that the owner added made this place simply beautiful. Cleanliness is nothing short of a 5 star. The location of this beautiful Villa is wonderful: great sea and old city view, and less than 5 minutes walking to the old town; and as soon as you step out of the main door, here is the sea right in front of you!
So what is the particular problem? I read some of the previous comments and it seems to me that some reviewers judged this place as if it was a 5 star hotel: it's a villa!! It is supposed to be this way!! There are no bellmen or concierge in little villas!! There are no bars nor big swimming pool: that is exactly how it is supposed to be!!
The manager and the staff are wonderful people; friendly, helpful and warm. Breakfast was amazing: quiet a large selection of choices from cold cuts, cheese, omelet, eggs, coffee, tea, jam, pancakes etc...
I really love this place and, if I return to Dubrovnik, this is exactly where I will stay again.
Cheers

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Charbel A

Dear Charbel,
Thank you so much for your compliments about Villa Allure of Dubrovnik and thank you for sharing your fantastic comments at TripAdvisor.com. I enjoyed very much the time I spent with you.
We are looking forward to welcome you again at our beautiful Villa. Hope very soon!
Best regards,
Marija Pelivan,
Villa Manager

Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stayed here for 6 nights with my partner, rooms were clean are spacious considering the boutique nature of the hotel. The owner was always polite and happy to help with any questions or advice about the surrounding area. pool is small but fine for a dip after a day of walking around the city. breakfast could leave a little bit more to be desired, little things like fresh juice instead carton or a more comprehensive list of cooked items. location is very good just 5 mins away from the old town. Price is a little steep but I think that just comes with the territory of Dubrovnik, but this place is certainly not a rip-off.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrew B
Villa_Allure_Manager, Manager at Villa Allure of Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2013

Dear Andrew,
Thank you so much for your kind words about Villa Allure of Dubrovnik and for sharing your fantastic comments at TripAdvisor.com. We are looking very much forward to welcome you again at our beautiful Villa.
Best regards,
Villa Manager
Matej Jurjevic

Reviewed September 15, 2013

The perfect location of the villa, a good design in the rooms in a traditional style, but the rooms are small oche 10-12 m2 no balconies, sleeping at night with the windows open is not possible t very close to the road, outside pool is even smaller than the room, I think that this villa is more of the category Appartment but then the price should be different

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple