“Hit the spot after a long trip”
Review of Caffe Lindo

Caffe Lindo
Ranked #358 of 427 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Cuisines: European
Reviewed May 16, 2016

Wasn't expecting it but food was very good service helpful and polite, coffee was a great pick me up. A nice refresher after a very long day travelling would recommend to anyone

Reviewed September 29, 2015

This was the first restaurant I came to when entering the old city of Dubrovnik. My plan had been to search local cuisine, but I was sooooo hungry I stopped here. Had a Mediterranean Salad with Chicken. It was pretty good and reasonably priced; actually better than I expected for something located at the entrance to a major tourist attraction. There were no local specialties on the menu, but my food, and my friend's were both good.

Reviewed September 19, 2015

I think we were fortunate, we arrived fairly early for our flight and so managed to get a table to seat 4 of us and, although there was a queue it was not that long. We chose some drinks and I had a chocolate muffin. The various offerings of food all looked very appetising and, it we had more currency left then we might have bought a bit more but decided to grab a snack on the plane where we could pay with GBP£ instead.
My muffin was actually a really good quality one with a moist fondant centre.
Shortly after we were served the queue got really long though so I suspct we got lucky

Reviewed April 29, 2014

The service was good and there are comfortable places to sit and watch the aircraft take off and land but the prices are terrible and the food awful, soggy baguettes etc.Drink in the bar outside departures is half the price.

1  Thank LargelyMonk
Reviewed November 2, 2013

Had breakfast in Caffe Lindo in September 2013 before our flight. There was a big queue but service was quick. They had great selection of baguettes, drinks and mouth watering cakes! We had little bit of everything-tasty baguette, amazing cakes and coffee. IMPORTANT INFORMATION when having COFFEE IN CROATIA. When asked for milk ask for hot milk otherwise you will get shot of espresso topped up with cold milk. So your coffee will be barely luke warm! There is plenty of seating area next to Caffe Lindo. Somebody in front of me wanted to pay with euros and was told that they don't except euros (and why would they if it's not their currency). I paid with all my kunas I had left and rest was with credit card.

3  Thank Martin M