“Must do !!”

Book In Advance
More Info
$67.84*
and up
Full Day Biking tour to Rural and Wine region...
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are Croatian adventure travel company specialized in running private and group excursions in small groups - up to 8 people suitable for everyone- from beginners to experienced outdoorsmen. Our knowledge and safety measures are the most advanced. And our itineraries are the most thoughtful, developed, and flexible for every level of experience.Our adventure tours are unique by multi experience. Essentially we want to provide our clients with what we expect (as lifelong kayakers and outdoorsmen) when we ourselves travel to paddle, cycle, hike, and tour in other countries. We expect guides to be proper hosts and to wear their passion on their sleeves. We expect tourist-guide knowledge and a love for the environment. But, most of all, we demand they care more about their clients and their clients’ safety than they do about the company’s bottom line. Our Arches Caves & Islands tour has become a brand on its own and a must do thing while in Dubrovnik.
Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

Had some spare time and finally we made it.. were there at 10:00 after breakfast and had an awesome tour outside the walls of the city.. Our guide and another 3 kayaks we all heading to Lokrum island, a cave for swimming and get a snack and get back to the starting point..about 3 hrs duration, guided tour and keeps you fit while on holidays;) cost wise is ok, abt 35Eur/person.. choose early morning or late evening

All reviews
in 13 reviews
"gruz port"
"an adventure"

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

We had Spikey and Luca as our guides and they were both great and had lots of knowledge about sea kayaking and the area to share. The green cave was amazing as was the cliff jump. We are a family in our 50's travelling with our 21 year old daughter and we all enjoyed it and had a friendly group. The kayaking was good and the instructions were clear. Well done Outdoor Croatia.

1  Thank R2367QDjanef
Reviewed July 6, 2017

Jonny our guide is the BEST!
I was travelling solo so I ended up in a solo Kayak.
He help me and taught me basic 101 on kayaking as I am a beginner.
When we started our journey towards the Green Cave the wind was so strong and the waves was crazy. Jonny help me by putting a rope to my kayak so I won't be drifted away as I am not that strong enough to fight the wind and the wave. over all he never left me behind.
He also explained everything properly before we rode our kayaks. And when we are going inside the green gave he also explained all safety features before entering.
Overall my experienced was something I will never forget.
Arches, Caves, and Islands Kayak Day Tour is a MUST if you are going to Dubrovnik!

1  Thank KrystelSakai
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

Johnny and Sven were both great hosts on our adventure. They are extremely helpful and friendly. Also, they know what they are doing and are very safety conscious.

The tour takes you to beautiful places that would otherwise be difficult to get to.

Definitely a must in a visit to Dubrovnik. It's something else, not your typical tourist attraction.

Groups are small and this results in more interaction with the guides - we were 10 people.