“Great for kids”

Cuisines: Italian
Hampshire uk
“Great for kids”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We found the waitress very friendly, great English and gave us space to decide, came to us when we asked her to, perfect!
There is a lot on this menu for kids- they do things like pasta and butter, pasta and cheese, pasta pesto, pasta tomato - all those kid favourites when you just need them eat something they are used to!!!!
Homemade gnocchi really delicious!!
I had pasta with chilli, garlic and oil, with a side dish of rocket ( huge!). This was yummy after all the rich food I had been eating on holiday!
They leave a bowl of parmesan on your table to add as much as you want.
Really recommended for families!!!
Down one of the back streets of the old town - don't think I would be able to find it again!!! Tables outside in the alley.

• Visited August 2013

• Turkish first
Kathmandu, Nepal
“Avoid”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

There are many better restaurants in Old Town. Avoid this place.

We happen to cross this place while we were hungry and decided to try it after seeing the "best spaghetti in town" sign on one of its boards. The place was empty which should have given me some indication of things to come.

The waiter did not understand English and was unfriendly as if doing us a favour. The food came out quick but very average to say the least. My wife ordered a basic tomato soup which felt like from a tin, she did not taken a second bite. The pasta we ordered was very ordinary, i can make better pasta at home. And its not cheap. Pick another restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
Seattle
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Eat, Pray, Love”
Reviewed July 12, 2013

While strolling Old Town in Dubrovnik, I came upon Toni’s spaghetti house that offers pasta and gnocchi. Like many other restaurants there, it has inside and outside seating. It was a warm night and I decided to sit outside. It was a great spot for people watch. Staff was very friendly, efficient and spoke good English. Prices were quite reasonable and food was very good. I ordered salad for starters, vegetable was fresh and tasty. For main course I ordered lasagna Bolognese. It was do die for, best lasagna I had outside of Italy.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Zoe S
Johannesburg
“Homemade gnocchi”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

On our visit to Dubrovnik and our evening strolls around the Old Town in the evenings, we saw the sign for the Spaghettaria with the 'Best Pasta in the City' and had to give it a try. I The previous night I had also eaten gnocchi that I thought tasted great... until I tried the one here. It was perfect. My family has been making their own gnocchi for decades so I consider myself an expert on the subject matter.

The gnocchi arrived steaming on a plate and it was green, to my delight! Excellent combination of flavours yet uncomplicated. My partner ordered the Lasagne and loved it. The prices were reasonable considering the restaurant is in the Old Town, and the venue was completely unpretentious with seating outside on one of the many cobbled alleys of the gorgeous city.

• Visited June 2013