“great sushi for the price!”

Shizuku Japanese cuisine
Ranked #49 of 407 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 12, 2013

This place is something like a sushi bistro, I would say. menu is great- not too extensive, or complicated what is a disadvantage of so many sushi bars. good selection of sushi rolls, sashimi, nigiris and makis, short but excellent choice of mains, good hefty potions and excellent value for the money. I can't flaw a thing. Service excellent! Great choice even for people who aren't fans of raw, I am pregnant so couldn't indugle in sashimi favs but excellent choices that are cooked too.
my favs: fried fish sushi roll, spicy shrimp tempura and beef salad.
well done- too bad they're not open for lunch.

1  Thank Ines N

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Had an evening meal here today and was astounded by the service received. It was the best service we had been given during our trip. I had reserved a table outside. The sushi was fantastic. My wife being a vegeterian even had custom made california rolls made for her which were extremely tasty. I had the spicy salmon rolls which were great too. I had the chicken teriyaki for mains which was ok, not as good as the sushi however. My wife then had the berry cheesecake which was nice also. Overall very satified with our visit here, service was commendable.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Food is fabulous,i've been there a several times and it was so good every time we wen't there. staff is really helpful and the atmosphere is so relaxed you wan't to stay there for at least few hours.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Doesn't do teppanyaki but there is plenty on the menu to choose from. Everything very fresh and incredibly tasty. Highly recommended. Not a cheap meal out. Sushi platter to share around kuna 165. Individual meals start at around kuna 65. Very nice indeed.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

I visited this restaurant several times because I am really fond of sushi. Finally a great sushi restaurant in Dubrovnik, and not expensive one! I was amazed with a great quality of food! Not only it was perfect, it was every time the same look, the same taste, the same feel, the same quality. The owners are originally from Japan and they prepare sushi themselves, and really know hod to do it perfectly! They also offer green tea icecream or panacotta for desert, but my favorite one is cheese cake with a forest-fruit sauce, just marvelous taste!

Also they have pretty affordable prices, expecially for Dubrovnik. You can have a platter of sushi, drink and desert for about 20 euros.

Waiters are very friendly and attentive and give their best to explain you everything you might ask, about sushi, drinks or desserts, etc... They also give you a little course in how to handle sticks properly.

I can warmly recommend this place to all sushi-lovers and I'll definitely visit them over and over again.