All reviews bed dorm annex building common room social aspect mixed dorm old town mostar tour booking tours staff was friendly and helpful buza gate place to stay perfect location common areas toilet and shower kings landing outdoor terrace within the walls
Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

I have been in a lot of hostels all over the Europe and only what I can say this is the best place! People are very friendly and so helpfull.. the receptionist Matea & Sury gave me great recommendations. Excellent terrace.
In the hostel you can organize a trip to montenegro and mostar. Also they offer pick up transfer from the airport which is really helpful. great tips about bars and restaurants. Staff is very informative. is very clean and comfortable. I will definitely stay there again.
Thank you for everything!

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank Romana D
Reviewed May 19, 2018

Very nice hostel, they have two buildings in the old town. I was surprised by the free time programme. Every day guys organized different events, first day we arrived there was beer event, second day sunset watching. Really recommend for those who would like in the old town, meet nice people and do not pay much.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank mariastellatravel
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

Really loved this place, pretty well located, inside the old city, it’s perfect!
The staff are very nice and kind, there are pub crawls and there is a lovely dog called Vitto, who goes there sometimes, really miss him lol....
The bathrooms are a little small, but I have nothing to complain...
There are good lockers inside the rooms, and too much attractions nearby, really wanted to stay more....
So, I’ll give a 10 to this Hostel, really recommended to everyone who goes to Dubrovnik!

2  Thank David_Pereira
Reviewed April 10, 2018 via mobile

I have spent Seven days there. I went alone and from the first moment I felt warm welcome in the hostel
1.It is a renovated building (Matea told me that in this House, in the past, it used to live a noble from Dubrovnik).
2.friendly staff (they organise events during the week to meet up all of us).
3. Convenient location, verte good wifi comection.
4.Very clean and neat. I felt at home and I met nice people there.

Thanks to all of them to make my holidays awesome. Specially to Jose, Michel and Suri.

I highly recommend It!!

1  Thank C M
Reviewed February 25, 2018 via mobile

Great hostel in a perfect location to digest the beauty of the old city. Nice bed for a paltry price! The staff host wine nights on a Saturday, best night in Dubrovnik! Travelled here with my friend, located near lots of restaurants and scenic views of the old city!

Date of stay: February 2018