TripAdvisor

from $36.27
More Info
from $38.54
More Info
All reviews sea kayaking lokrum island sunset tour swim snorkel bike tour wine tasting great fun interesting facts recommend this trip great morning open water old town small group great guide points of interest amazing experience great trip
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2019 via mobile

We really enjoyed this, Alex was an excellent guide and we felt confident and capable with his support. The equipment is good and despite there being a number of other tours around the same time they all organised themselves so you weren't on top of each others.

Reviewed September 18, 2019 via mobile

As a non-swimmer I was a little wary when my wife suggested this tour! I need not have worried as it turned out to be one of the highlights of our holiday!

We took the 4 hour sunset trip and it was truly fantastic in every respect. We liaised with Antonella prior to the excursion & she was professional & helpful.

Our trip was from 4pm to 7pm and some of the images (a few included herein) we saw were simply breathtaking.

Pavo was our guide - Enthusiastic, friendly & knowledgable plus thoroughly professional at all times. Our group was 12 people & he ensured every one of us had an evening we will never forget.

The itinerary includes about 3 hours of kayaking around the island of Lokrum plus 30 minutes of snorkelling.

Excellent value at 250 Kuna per person.

Reviewed September 17, 2019

This was a fun excursions. Our guides Alex and Ro were fantastic. We were so impressed that Alex could call us all by name - be knew everyone's name - impressive. This was a last minute decision to do this trip and we were so glad we did it and would highly recommend it again!

Reviewed September 16, 2019 via mobile

Whilst they use mainly two man kayaks if there is an odd number then a single kayak is available. Two of us in the group I was in had experience and wanted to go solo. Josh suggested hammer,paper, scissors which I won. We then agreed that we would swap at the half way stage. There was an adequate safety talk and the equipment was in good condition. We headed off and then because there was a little wind the guides decided to split the group with those less confident going on a shorter, safer route and the more experienced going round the outside of the island. Having some experience from paddling in Jersey I chose the outside route, my only concern being if I was strong enough to keep up with the two men crews. I paddled to Pawel, raised my concern on my speed only to be told not to worry as I was the only kayak going on the outside. It was a very special trip and Pawel was a most informative guide. As agreed I swapped into a double kayak at the meeting point but had covered more than half the distance so was very lucky. Josh, one of the other guides, also gave good information on the way back. All the time the guides were very attentive to the safety of the group. The sunset was breathtaking. On our return the wine and snack were much appreciated.

Only possible negative were the crowd of kayaks at the snorkeling stop which was a little dangerous and meant that the water was cloudy - so I enjoyed a refreshing dip rather than a fish full snorkeling experience.

This was a truly memorable final activity on my holiday and the views from the water of the city are fantastic. There are many competing companies but I can really recommend the guiding of Pawel and Josh if you can secure a tour with either of them.q

Reviewed September 15, 2019

This was a great way to get some time away from the crowds, yet get to explore outside of the city walls. I went on the sunset kayak tour with Alex, who was friendly, informative, and attentive Upon arrival, the staf were very organized and timely in getting us started. They also provide a drybag and bucket to keep your items dry. I would pack a snack/lunch for the break at the cave. Greatly recommend!