“professional dive club”

Blue Planet Diving Center
More attraction details
Owner description: Diving Center Blue Planet - We offer you FREE TRANSPORT! Diving Center Blue Planet is situated in the Hotel Dubrovnik Palace, set in a beautiful location, surrounded by impressive high cliffs, clear blue sea and numerous outstanding diving sites! Spacious pool for the test dive, outdoor restaurant, nice cocktail bar and terrace with a unique view of the sunsets... everything is at hand! Diving Center Blue Planet a licenced PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Dive Resort and offers you all recreative and professional PADI courses as well as great range of FUN DIVE experiences. Discovery scuba diving, advanced dive courses, instructor courses, or snorkeling rentals.. you choose  We dive with top equipment, insurance and internationally recognized licenses. You can also choose between offshore and boat diving, day and night diving. Our dive boat is leaving directly in front of the center and within a short time you are able to reach great dive sites of great visibility; walls, wrecks, sponges, algae, jellyfish and a beautiful house reef full of rare red corals! Your diving will be captured with underwater photography. Leave your daily life for a moment and dive into another world that will transform your senses forever!
Reviewed April 3, 2013 via mobile

Went for a days dive at Blue Planet. Impressed by the professional and friendly staff. The weather in march was particularly bad and it rained and the sea was quite rough. However we still dived to my request and it was a hard dive i will never forget. Next time I might visit in the summer when the water is alot warmer and sea conditions are calmer.
Dan

7  Thank Dan M
Anto V, Manager at Blue Planet Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you Dan!
We are glad you enjoyed your dive despite bad weather. We always knew Englishmen are very good sportmen:)) Looking forward to see you again in our diving center during the summer when the weather is going to be completely different!

There are newer reviews for Blue Planet Diving Center

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Just loved diving with blue planet. First impression was the very professional staff, clear briefing, special attention to safety. Then, the divesite was fantastic as well. I went to The deadsea at Lokrum Island through a very beautiful cave. We saw many octopus and schools of other fishes, sponges and a little less romantic: ammunition as a memory of the war. Very interesting dive. The divemaster made great pictures that are available after the dive. Diveschool is also very conveniently located in the Dubrovnik Palace hotel. Definately worth it!

8  Thank Nienkeu
Anto V, Manager at Blue Planet Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2013

Thank you for the kind words!
This is not just empty propaganda – safety is REALY our priority! And of course, carefully chosen staff :) We are glad you enjoyed fantastic underwater life of nature park Lokrum. Regarding location of Blue Planet Diving Center, we recommend you to come again when the sun comes down and enjoy truly spectacular sunset from the terrace of Dubrovnik Palace Hotel!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Just back from a superb few days diving in Dubrovnik and this is mainly thanks to everyone at Blue Planet diving center. With Antons advice on what dives to do and Joskos excellent divemastering we made the most of our dive outings. The night dive was amazing with so many octopus I didnt know where to look ,as well as eel and other fish. I also dived the wreck of the Taranto with Josko, the wreck starts at 25 m and goes down to 53 m . We went down to 47m and Josko was extremely proffesional with his predive planning and preparation for what was quite a deep dive. My son could not do this dive but it went ahead with only myself as a fare paying diver,I have had dives cancelled elsewhere when there have been less than 4 passengers !!!It was a luxury to have this massive wreck all to myself , and I hope to be back to dive it again soon. Thanks to everyone at Blue Planet and to Josko for all the photos he took of us.

9  Thank dominic594
Anto V, Manager at Blue Planet Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Thank you for this truly wonderful review! And another big “thank you” on Josko`s behalf and mine too! We are always trying our best. When you`re in Dubrovnik, come visit us again at Blue Planet, there are many more amazing underwater sites just waiting for you.

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Of course after three days of sun and flat sea while in meetings..woke up to cool rain. Headed to get underwater to get away! It may seem at first that the location (Dubrovnik Palace) is inconvenient...but most everything is hard to get around with the local geography. The dive shop is perfectly placed to get underwater fast! Great divemaster and support team, and Marija does a great job of communicating to get abilities and preferences all taken care of via email in advance.

8  Thank AuroraDiver
Anto V, Owner at Blue Planet Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review.
We are very glad that you enjoyed diving with us.
Blue planet team is always trying to make all our guest happy. Good communication and timing is very important to us, so we try to keep an eye on these details.

Hopefully, you will dive again with us.

Best regards,
Anto Vukovic

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Hi fellow divers.

Just wanted to say what a great days diving I had with Blue Planet Dive center. Anto kindly picked me up on his way to his 5 PADI star dive center, my qualification was checked, I was introduced to the dive guide and fellow divers, fully briefed before dives, given good dive interval between dives. I found them to be relaxed, friendly and professional. The equipment was in good order and was given wet suit that fitted like a glove. They use inflatable/ ribs to get you to the dive sites but from the pictures they showed me there are equally as good sites from the shore if you don't have the time to go off in the ribs. I can't really fault them, they responded quickly to my enquiries and e-mailed me info re dive sites unlike other dive operators. They only down side was they were a bit more expensive than other dive operators but I guess you pay for quality. Would use them again and would recommend to others.

8  Thank pennerino
Anto V, General Manager at Blue Planet Diving Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2012

Dear guest,

Thank you for your review.
We are very glad that you enjoyed diving with us. After such nice words we will try to maintain the quality of our work.
We will give our best to modify financial plan so our prices could become affordable to everyone.

Hopefully, you will dive again with us.

Best regards,