“Breakfast ”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 22, 2018 via mobile

Myself and my husband have found it very difficult to get breakfast that's not continental in dubrovnik.
We have just had an amazing breakfast here at culto. Price was reasonable and great service. The portion sizes were more than enough! Thanks for a great start to our day!

Reviewed June 18, 2018

We had a lovely dinner here last night. We were looking for somewhere quiet to eat, away from all the crowds in the old town. The waiter/manager was so friendly and helpful. We had lovely tuna and veal steaks cooked to perfection.
This is a great place to eat in Dubrovnik when you have had enough of all the hustle and bustle in the old town.

Reviewed June 14, 2018 via mobile

We ate our last dinner of our holiday here and it did not disappoint!The service was quick and friendly and food was tasty and reasonably priced. Would highly recommend stopping here for a meal!

Reviewed June 13, 2018

Had breakfast and lunch here a few times - not too expensive and very tasty. nice atmosphere whether outside or inside and great staff.

Reviewed November 12, 2017

Had a few coffees and teas. No cookies offered. The waitress didn't offer the menu or visit us to ask if we would like anything else. I have no idea what else I could have had. However, she was not intrusive and covering the patio by herself very efficiently. Each coffee / tea came with separate bill. I collected them all to pay by credit card and that was apparently a problem. I was supposed to tell up front that I will be paying by credit card. To make it simple I paid cash.