“A must do if you visit Dubrovnik”

Dubrovnik Walking Tours
A Story About the War Walking Tour
Ranked #7 of 149 Tours in Dubrovnik
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We run scheduled and private walking tours of Dubrovnik. Our scheduled tours and prices are: The Discover - Dubrovnik Walk (90 kn), Game of Thrones Tour (180 kn), Game of Thrones & Dubrovnik (150 kn), Story About the War (90 kn)and The Old Jewish Quarter (120 kn). Meeting point for all tours is by the Big Onofrio's Fountain in Dubrovnik Old Town, just look for our representative with the RED UMBRELLA. We look forward to welcoming you!
London, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“A must do if you visit Dubrovnik”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

We decided to do the one hour war tour through the old town and it was one of the best things we did in Dubrovnik.
The guide was a really friendly young woman who was a young girl during the war and lived in the Old Town during this period. She told of her experiences and how day to day life was as well as pointing out various landmarks throughout the Old Town, really interesting tour.

I recommend it as a must see, it's time well spent and you see the city in a different light

1 Thank irishgirlinlondon

• Greek first
Zurich, Switzerland
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“We still talk about it...”
Reviewed October 24, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I are traveling through Europe and everywhere we go we take a private guided tour. Well, the one we did in Dubrovnik with these guys was at least twice better than any other. Our guide was Daniela, I hope I spelled her name correctly. She made us feel like we went back to the middle age and it was so interesting ... Amazing stories about an amazing place. Oh I am so glad we did it!

Visited October 2013
New York
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fantastic - you will not regret a tour with Ana”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I went on the Discover-Dubrovnik Walk on my first day in Dubrovnik. It was fantastic - Ana was the guide. I learned a lot about the city and she had tremendous insight into the history and interesting things to do in the city. I loved the tour so much that I went back for two more tours (both with Ana). I went on the "Story About the War" tour and the "Old Jewish Quarter" tour. Ana was a fantastic tour guide for both. Ana taught me a lot about the war, answered all of my questions, and shared her personal experiences during the war as a child. The Jewish Quarter tour was also fascinating and educational. I HIGHLY recommend going on all three tours, and I HIGHLY recommend Ana was a tour guide. (Note I was skeptical going into the tour because I learned about it through a brochure I got at the airport - best airport brochure I've ever picked up.)

Visited September 2013
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Croatian War Walking tour was excellent”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This one hour tour through the old town of Dubrovnik was one of the most interesting tours I've done. The guide was a 30 year old woman who was a young girl during the war, told of her experiences as well as pointing out the damage that had been done to the city. It showed another perspective to this beautiful city, and I recommend it as a must see

2 Thank Jo T
Geelong, Victoria, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Enthusiastic and Educational”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Wall walk and War tour

Fantastic experience! Tour guide very informative and enthusiastic! Highly recommend.

TIP: Go earlier in the day so you can get sunnier photos

1 Thank NadeneDudley