“Short,beautiful and interesting City”

Dubrovnik Walking Tours
Dubrovnik 1-Hour Discovery Walking Tour
Ranked #10 of 138 Tours in Dubrovnik
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We run scheduled and private walking tours of Dubrovnik. Our scheduled tours and prices are: The Discover - Dubrovnik Walk (90 kn), Game of Thrones Tour (180 kn), Game of Thrones & Dubrovnik (150 kn), Story About the War (90 kn)and The Old Jewish Quarter (120 kn). Meeting point for all tours is by the Big Onofrio's Fountain in Dubrovnik Old Town, just look for our representative with the RED UMBRELLA. We look forward to welcoming you!
Bushmills, United Kingdom
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Short,beautiful and interesting City”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2013

Not too long a walk,lots to talk about with history and recent info which shocks.Also the oldest pharmacy in the world which is awesome.

Visited April 2012

• Greek first
Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Don't miss it! Your vacation will be incomplete without it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 15, 2013

I took lots of tours in European cities and I must say this tour was excellent, beyond my expectations. Dubrovnik is a magical place, that's for sure, and to have someone knowledgeable and enthusiastic walk you through its history and legends is a very big plus. The tour is very interesting, it makes you feel like you are really learning about a place that has so much to offer and in a very friendly and fun approach. I like to combine good professional tours, insights from locals and some exploring on my own. This tour was indeed one of the best souvenirs. What can I say, I'm completely captured, will definitely come back! Congrats you guys! :)

Visited September 2012
5 Thank Cristina R
Prague, Czech Republic
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Like a private tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

We found a flyer about the walking tours at our apartment and so we went. We are two couples and all of us come from a different country. It was very easy to spot the guide at the Big Onofrio's Fountain, she was holding a red umbrella. Dubrovnik was quite empty at the time we did this tour (December 2012) and we were the only four people who joined the tour so we felt like everything was there just for us if you know what I mean. I did a lot of tours and traveled to more than 40 countries but I can't recall that any of the tours I did before was so interesting. We learned so much and the discussion about the history of Dubrovnik was continued between us during lunch. I want to congratulate Ana (she was our guide) on a great job and to thank her for being so friendly and cool.

Visited December 2012
London
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Dubrovnik walking tour (war stories)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

We chose to do this rather than the oridnary walking tour as we had already explored Dubrovnik during the first two days we were there. Our guide was very knowledgeable about the history of Dubrovnik and the recent war. He was not able to answer all our questions about causes etc. but who could as it was a very complicated situation and he tried not to take sides.
Although I did find the whole experience a bit depressing, it was because of the war not the tour. I felt I learnt a lot.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank LondonSilver
Hampshire
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great way to see the city”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Went on a "Walk the City Walls" tours, organised via Dubrovnik Walking Tours at the end of August. As early birds, we went on the first one of the day (before it got too hot) and managed to get a whole different perspective on the lay out of the city. Our guide was very knowledgable and friendly.and made the very interesting. Good value for money, I would receommend. 4.7/5

Visited August 2012