Rooms Raic
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$314
Agoda.com
$442
$413
Orbitz.com
All reviewsshared kitchenoriginal bookingbanje beachold townthe cable car stationroom was cleanwelcome drinkploce gategood sizewatching the sunsetshort walkeach morningthe buspile gateclimbhoststairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 19, 2012

The accomadation is wonderful. Only a stones throw from the centre. Views from the accomadation are amazing, a combination of the sea and the historic town. I would recomment Ploce, Croatia to anyone, it is a beautiful place. Its picturesque, the sea is perfect for swimming and snorkling, the town is full of bars and restaurants. Absolutely loved this holiday. The owner of the accomadation was brilliant, meeting us at the ferry, giving advice about the local area. Facilities at the accomadation were prefect. We would most definately return again. Loved every minute.

Room Tip: All rooms had great views
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 18, 2012

I had stayed at Rooms Raic in August, 2013. Previously I stayed in 2 other places in Dubrovnik during my coming and going to Sarajevo and Montenegro. This was the last of my stays and I was so disappointed that I did not book here for the other times I was in Dubrovnik as the room and bathroom were wonderfull and clean, the shared part of the house had a lovely bright open feel to it, looking out over the sea and Old Town of Dubrovnik, with the most delightfull clean verandah! Anka could not have been more helpfull, organising car transport to the airport for me, and bringing us all breakfast pastries to enjoy on the balcony.
Next visit to Dubrovnik I shall definitely b staying there again.

Room Tip: Ask for the front rooms as they have doors out onto the balcony.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank gillian g
Reviewed December 17, 2012

Excellent accommodation and very friendly and helpful owner. Location is good. Not advisable though for people with walking difficulties unless you're prepared to use taxis. We found the stairs provided an excellent exercise. We would certainly stay at Rooms Raic again and we would recommend it to friends and family!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a sea view
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I arrived in the evening so didn't get much an appreciation of the view. When I woke up in the morning and sat out on the balcony with my morning coffee it didn't take long to realise I was going to have to stay a bit longer. Originally I'd booked two nights with the intention of travelling up to Makarska but I ended up staying four nights.

The kitchen and balcony is shared but rooms have good bathrooms and the two at the front have their own door opening onto the balcony and the stunning view of the Old Town and the Adriatic Sea. The kitchen is very well equipped (coffee, tea, cooking utensils, the lot) and the level of cleanliness was far and above what I've seen in even 5 star hotels.

It's a nice 10 minute walk down to the Old Town, (a bit steep in parts) and the walk up is about 15 minutes and definitely good exercise!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Rooms Raic is excellent from many angles: location, fabulous view, cleanliness of the room, kindness of the host. It has a shared kitchen which we used for preparing our breakfast and also dinners, since the weather was not friendly with us and we chose to stay in one of the nights.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple