Lowest prices for your stay
$90
Hotels.com$90
Priceline$90
Travelocity$90
1,470 results
All reviews bosnian restaurant old city minute walk nice hotel piano bar star hotel pool area good size bus stop superior room pile gate third floor yogurt croatia
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

At the outset I must say this
Hotel was a true 4 Star Hotel but has a few negatives I must mention to assist management .
The staff not as friendly as the other hotels we stayed in Turkey -Bosnia - Croatia
Not sure why ?
Night 1 we tried to get a meal at there resident restaurant at8.45 pm .
The lady made all sorts of excuses why we could not get a meal .
First of all She said We had to pay an additional amount because we did not have dinner included in our package - no problem I said we happy to pay more .
Then she said the kitchen was closed.
I Enquired and it was 9 pm .
I reported to the front desk reception .
We then visited the Taj Mahal restaurant next door and had a fantastic 5 star meal .
Why did the front reception lady say " No problem sir I will show you the restaurant 30 m from our front door . Her explanation was not good at all and she could speak good English .
We visited this same restaurant again a few days later and the meal was again top class .
So we never went to the Hotel Lero restaurant at all .
We later went to our room to find the bar fridge not stocked after reading that this 4 star hotel did have bar fridge facility .
The 3 people at reception looked at me confused and then finally organized the request .
The coffee station was always short of something either no milk or sugar or something .
This was rectified immediately .
The first morning the beds covers were folded and on arrival that afternoon our beds had to be sorted by ourselves . No problem but ! This is 4 star !!
Just a point ! What 4 star hotel leaves the bar fridge empty etc etc .
Breakfast did not rate well at all .
Salad continental breakfast very good .
Coffee and tea excellent alway hot !
The above is a big problem in the Balkans as coffee is always cold !!
The breakfast cooked Eggs and sausages over cooked and dry and awful .
This is because the overhead lights inside the display are very warm and dry s out your cooked meals ! look at your photos of brochure and you will notice the same . Hard eggs !! That is not right even in the Balkans
Sorry a ordinary guy from South Africa has to tell you this .
One half of your dining room is dark surely this is breakfast and should be bright and inviting the start of a bright and sunny day !!
These negative points lingered in my attitude after that .
Although the hotel is very nice .
Rooms were Comfortable and beds separate Mattress s comfortable .
Positives -the Hotel Lero is well situated and the 20 minute walk does one a lot of good .
TV the best of our holiday .
Shower best of our holiday .
I do hope the management takes cognizance of my comments as there investment is substantial .
Thank you .

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank GarethR697
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

This hotel was brilliant. Modern, clean and quiet. The staff were lovely and extremely helpful at reception. Yes the location is a bit of a trek from the old town but i was glad to burn off the calories I had consumed in dubrovnik. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank fee305
Reviewed May 3, 2017

I am a tour operator based in Durban, South Africa. I recently took a group of 46 South Africans to Croatia and stayed at the Lero Hotel in Dubrovnik. The entire stay was absolutely wonderful. The location of the hotel makes access to the totally charming old city very easy indeed..it's just a 10 minutes' walk away. The hotel rooms are spotless and have all the necessary guest amenities. Breakfast was varied and very well prepared. But above all, what made our stay highly satisfactory and enjoyable was the excellent service provided by the staff. All of them were efficient, helpful and cheerfully obliging. Lero Hotel will, undoubtedly, be the permanent accommodation venue for all my future tours. 100% recommended!!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank abie152
Reviewed April 30, 2017

A travel agency booked this hotel in a ' superior' room and we had paid for it, however, the hotel gave us a ' standard' room. The manger said that rooms were 'sold out' although on-line they were avialable. The first room we got was marginal at best and it had a tea pot that did not work. We went to front desk and asked if this could teapot be fixed. It was v hot in the room and we could not open the window. The night time manager said only in the morning the maintenance staff comes but if you like we can exchange for a similar room on a different floor. Breakfast is buffet style, staff works hard. Quality of food is average and it appears that lot of tour operators bring big groups.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 24, 2017

The recent modernisation of this hotel was done very tastefully. Beds are large and comfortable. Everywhere is very clean. Staff are very friendly and most speak excellent English. Breakfast is substantial with loads of choices. Hotel is on a hill but this is not a steep hill as some are in the area. The 20 minute walk was accurate. The hotel is also on a bus route to Dubrovnik. Our stay there was lovely and we felt we couldn't have done better for a hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple