Stayed here for a week. The rooms are very comfortable and the view from the room and balcony is just stunning! One that you would never tire of.
The reception bar and resturant staff are just excellent and I have never experienced better or more helpful people.
The food, morning and evening, is varied and plentiful, and very tasty. Despite being very careful, put on weight!
The indoor pool area gets a bit hot in summer, and we missed sitting near an outdoor pool, but that was the only, and very minor, gripe. That and the 1970s decor. But very minor really.
This is by far and away among the top three best places I've ever stayed in. Go there beoore it gets 'discovered'
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exquisite hotel has undergone an extensive renovation to provide you with the ultimate Dubrovnik experience. Unique beachfront location on the tip of the green Babin Kuk peninsula, only few minutes from the enchanting Old Town of Dubrovnik, provides its guests not only with spectacular views, but also with an unparalleled feeling of unity with nature and the crystal blue sea from every corner of the hotel. Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat or a place for true indulgence, you'll love the brand new look and feel great in Valamar's first five star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Dubrovnik President
- Dubrovnik Hotel President
- Hotel President Dubrovnik