Perhaps because it was low season, but upon arrival my friend & I were ecstatic to hear we had been upgraded for our stay. A spacious suite complete with 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, a separate lounge room & a large terrace was in store for us. The sunsets from here were beautiful. There was a slight 80s feel to the resort but this did not detract from our experience as everything was very clean.The staff at reception & restaurant were all extremely friendly and welcoming. Loved taking a dip in the Adriatic sea, but the beach attendants were no where to be seen to help us set-up our loungers. A very relaxed atmosphere (perhaps a little too quiet) and this hotel attracts an older crowd but we had a great time regardless!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exquisite hotel has undergone an extensive renovation to provide you with the ultimate Dubrovnik experience. Unique beachfront location on the tip of the green Babin Kuk peninsula, only few minutes from the enchanting Old Town of Dubrovnik, provides its guests not only with spectacular views, but also with an unparalleled feeling of unity with nature and the crystal blue sea from every corner of the hotel. Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat or a place for true indulgence, you'll love the brand new look and feel great in Valamar's first five star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Dubrovnik President
- Dubrovnik Hotel President
- Hotel President Dubrovnik