Very nice hotel, room with large terrace overlooking the sea, we could see cruisers coming and going, and the marvelous sun rise and sunset. Food is very good and quite a varied buffet. Staff quite help full and room is clean.
We were given a free upgrade to a honeymoon suite as we were celebrating our anniversary.
We had our own car, with free parking, but the bus terminus is at the hotel's door step and leaves every 10 to 15minutes to the old city, a very short ride.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This exquisite hotel has undergone an extensive renovation to provide you with the ultimate Dubrovnik experience. Unique beachfront location on the tip of the green Babin Kuk peninsula, only few minutes from the enchanting Old Town of Dubrovnik, provides its guests not only with spectacular views, but also with an unparalleled feeling of unity with nature and the crystal blue sea from every corner of the hotel. Whether you're looking for a romantic retreat or a place for true indulgence, you'll love the brand new look and feel great in Valamar's first five star hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Valamar Dubrovnik President Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- President Hotel Dubrovnik
- Hotel Dubrovnik President
- Dubrovnik Hotel President
- Hotel President Dubrovnik