Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik
$483
$430
$417
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $502/night.

$428
$230
Villa Dubrovnik(Dubrovnik)
$742
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $836/night.

1,638 results
All reviewsprivate beachvapor restaurantspice barold cityminute walkl'occitane productsthe cliffour honeymoonbeach restaurantsmall baystar hotelindoor poolhotel guestsbalcony roombeautiful hotelstunning viewsupgraded to a suite
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We stayed in this beautiful hotel at the begining of July for 4 nights that became 6! (we could not have been in a better place for our extented holiday) On arrival the reception staff were very welcoming. The views are fabulous and the room itself was very comfortable. Breakfast and room service were very good. During our stay we had a medical emergency and all the staff were so helpful. From the reception staff who showed great concern to the concierges who arranged extra accommmodation and helped us with return flights and managers who were empathetic yet practical, I cannot fault the hospitatity and kindness of the team who run this hotel. Thank you all for your support.
Dubrovnik is a really good place to visit - this hotel is a credit to the city and both are well worth a visit.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Anne M
luce b, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for posting your comments on Tripadvisor's pages.
Thank you for pointing out our helpful and friendly staff. Our aim is to give the best service to all our guests and specially to help them when they need medical emergency.
All my staff and I would like to welcome you again in our beautiful city and our hotel.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

As soon as you glimpse the view from the glass-walled reception, you know you're in for a special trip. Hotel Bellevue is ideally situated just a short stroll (or inexpensive taxi) from Dubrovnik old town. Very modern decor, but homely throughout - no pretence in any way. Part of a small chain of luxury hotels in Croatia and the personal detail shows. Lovely indoor pool and spa. Although no outdoor pool, there's a private terrace/beach (please buy some decent wooden sun loungers!) which lead onto a beautiful cove. Hotel bar, breakfast, restaurants etc all very good. Worth spending the bit extra for a balcony room. A little fine tuning and this could be a superb hotel. Would definitely stay here again and happily recommend.

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank SurreyWells

Dear Guest ,
Thank you very much for your nice comments posted on Tripadvisor's pages.
Thank you for ponting out our location, decor of the hotel,rooms,food ...
Should your travel bring you back to Dubrovnik in the future my team and I would be delighted if you choose our hotel agin to be your "home away from home ".
With kind regards,

Reviewed July 18, 2012

I've just returned from a couple of weeks in Croatia where I spent the last day & a half at the Bellevue Hotel in Dubrovnik.
The middle of my holiday was on a yacht sailing through the islands & I felt my family would benefit by going to a hotel after the sailing to have some pampering.
The hotel has recently been refurbished & this was apparent as soon as we walked through the door. Everything looked fresh.
From years of travelling abroad, I have become used to usually finding weaknesses in the hotels I visit, but at the Bellevue I was pleasantly surprised to have the reverse experience. Rather than finding things a little less than I had hoped for, I felt they were a little better. Our rooms were a little bigger, the views a little better, the service a little more attentive..........it was a pleasure.
The only two areas which might not satisfy some guests are :
1. The beach which is public & quite small. Not a problem for us as we "people watched" the local people playing in the sea & jumping/diving off the surrounding cliffs. The hotel has a raised terrace with a sunbathing area & a restaurant for lunch where you can spend the whole day relaxing.
2. The restaurant in the hotel is not overflowing with atmosphere, although if you have a table on the terrace it is fine. As we had already been to Dubrovnik at the beginning of our holiday, we had already chosen to catch a taxi to the old town & have dinner there, which was terrific. For anyone staying at the Bellevue, I would recommend doing the same at least once!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Unicornboy

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting your nice comments on Tripadvisor's pages.
I am very happy that you liked very much our hotel. Hotel "Bellevue" got 5 stars after passing
very strict Croatian law for categorisation of the hotels and we are very proud of it.
I hope also that you enjoyed the food in our a la carte restaurant Vapor.
and as you mentioned due to our good location very easy you can reach the city and enjoy the food in the numerous restaurant.
Thank you once again for your recommendation to all other travlelers and I hope to welcome
you soon in our hotel. and beautiful Dubrovnik
General manager
Hotel " Bellevue", Dubrovnik

Reviewed July 16, 2012

My wife and I stayed here in early July. The city was teeming with tourists to the point of making it quite unpleasant. This hotel was our oasis. Orginally we felt that 15 mins by foot from the old town would be a negative but it actually turned out to be a positive. The staff we extremely professional and helpful. The room overlooking the water with a small deck was wonderful with many hours spent looking at the view. The restaurant Vapor was the best we dined at but was pricey. This hotel is the epitome of 5 star. The only negatives I would say are the food and drink are quite pricey even by pricey hotel standards and the beach below is a public beach so can get a bit noisy in the day and evening especially when they have a daily water polo match compete with music and announcer. That said, we were very happy with this hotel and feel that the Bellevue is the only place for the discerning guest to stay in Dubronvik.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WorldTraveller77
luce b, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2012

Dear Guests,
Thank you very much on behalf of all staff for your lovely comments posted on Tripadvisor's pages. It is our goal to exceed all our guests' expectations abd we are very happy that you liked our location,our rooms , and food in our restaurant "Vapor".
Our sandy/pebble beach is partly reserved only for hotel guests and partly is public beach. According Croatian law it is very difficult to get concession on the whole beach.
Thank you for recommending us for future travellers and we look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel "Bellevue" on your next visit to Dubrovnik.
Best regards,

Reviewed July 16, 2012

My partner and I stayed here for a week at the end of March 2012, and we absolutely loved it. We splurged for a Deluxe Room (definitely worth it) which was really spacious with a balcony and amazing views. It is only a short walk into the Old Town - 10-15 min. There is a slight incline on the way back to the hotel but completely manageable. We noticed that Hotel Bellevue seemed to be one of the few hotels near the Old Town which actually backed onto a beach, which was a definite plus. Although it was a little too cold to be swimming in March, we were able to sunbake by the beach and if we felt like a swim we made our way back upstairs to the indoor pool. I thought that the lack of outdoor pool was no problem at all. The food at the hotel restaurant was amazing - some of the best food we've had in recent memory. As is to be expected, at a five star hotel you pay five star prices for the food, so it is a little on the expensive side. We alternated between eating at the hotel restaurant and heading down into the Old Town to try one of the many restaurants there - that way we saved on cost and got to experience many different cuisines. The hotel staff were incredibly helpful, and nothing was too much effort for them - even helping me plan a surprise trip for my boyfriend's birthday. Two tips for visitors: if the wireless internet in your hotel room is a bit patchy (as ours was), the staff can provide you with a booster. After that we had no problems. Secondly, although the staff bring around filter coffee at breakfast, they can also make you an espresso if you ask. So don't be afraid to ask! All in all I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone looking to relax in luxury, whilst still being close enough to experience everything that the beautiful Old Town of Dubrovnik has to offer.

Room Tip: Definitely pay the bit extra to upgrade to a deluxe room! Our room was underneath the restaurant balcony, which meant that in the mornings we could hear people above us pushing their chairs in and out as they sat down for breakfast. If you are a light sleeper, or enjoy sleeping in, then you might wish to request a room which is not underneath the restaurant balcony.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
luce b, General Manager at Hotel Bellevue Dubrovnik, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2012

Dear Guest,
Thank you for posting such a nice comments on Tripadvisor's pages, pointing out our
location, nice beach, good food in our restaurant "Vapor" and specially our friendly and helpful staff. It is our aim to provide a personalized experience for each of our guests and I am happy to know that we succeded.
Should your travel bring you back to Dubrovnik my team and I would be delighted if you choose our hotel again.
Sincerely