“Poor Service!”

Glam Cafe
Ranked #41 of 451 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Breakfast, smoothies, craft beers, cocktails...
Reviewed March 20, 2019

My sister and I recently went to Dubrovnik and wanted to relax after a long day of traveling. Glam Cafe was close to our lodging so we walked down for some coffee. The proprietor saw us looking at a menu outside and invited us to ask him for anything we needed. We saw that as a good sign and decided to stop in. We ordered two coffees and that was when the service soured. The restaurant was empty except for a few tables outside so we did not think it would be inconvenient for him to serve us coffee. He did not wait on us for the rest of the night as we tried to enjoy our drinks. We went up to the counter to pay and our coffees were 14 kn each which totals to 28 kn. However, he asked us for 30 kn. I know this is not much of a difference but he was very obviously taking advantage of our age and our nationality. Would not recommend this place at all! Writing this review takes me back to that night and makes me feel disgusted and uncomfortable.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed December 25, 2018

Found this little gem while walking around the Old Town of Dubrovnik, great for different beers and the people running the place were extremely informative about the beer they sold and Dubrovnik in general, they were also very friendly and great to sit and have a laugh with.
Would absolutely recommend Glam Cafe.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed December 16, 2018

Small but cozy space just off off the main drag in the old town. We ended up here because the Buza bar was closed, but we weren't disappointed. We were all able to find a few beers we enjoyed, and the bartender was very helpful with all our beer snob-esque questions.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed November 9, 2018

I've always enjoyed their craft beer selection and now they have craft beer on tap. Very knowledgeable staff that provide friendly service. This was my second trip to Dubrovnik and I definitely wanted to stop in for some craft beers. As usual I was not disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed November 5, 2018

Down a narrow side street, only a few tables but good craft beer. Also opposite wine bar so all of our party were happy.

Date of visit: October 2018