This hotel is in quiet part of Dubrovnik, about 5km from city center, but it has very good connection with other parts of town. There is a bus every 15 minutes from hotel to entrance of old town. It takes about 15 minutes driving with bus. It takes about one and the half hour to reach the center on foot. The most of that way is by the sea, so I recommend walking.
Hotel stuff are very professional, kind and polite. Check in and check out are quick.
The most beautiful thing in this hotel are suites. Our suite is big and confortable. It consists of:
- two bathrooms (one is with shower for two, the other is with bath tub, both are very confortable and very well equipped)
- big bedroom with extra lage king size bed. There is flat TV in the bedroom
- livingroom with sofas and flat TV
- kitchen (very good eqipped).
- beautiful terrace with sea view.
Also there is a lot of spase for storage in every of this rooms.
Everything is clean.
There is small spa in the hotel. Nice way to relax while staying in hotel.
Food for breakfast and dinner is good, but it can be better for the five stars hotel.
I hope we will go there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Royal Princess Hotel 5*, with its 54 deluxe high-end accommodations, offers the utmost in luxury. Each suite feels like a private sanctuary equipped with lavish furniture, balcony, living room, kitchenette and boasts breathtaking sea view or relaxing garden view. The hotel is situated steps away from the Adriatic Sea, only 4 km from the Old Town of Dubrovnik. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, HotelsClick, Orbitz, Hotel.de, HRS and Despegar.com so you can book your Royal Princess Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.