“Pleasantly surprised”

Adriatic Explore Day Tours
Ranked #25 of 152 Tours in Dubrovnik
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Owner description: Adriatic Explore Dubrovnik Travel Agency is your dedicated and reliable Croatian partner for tours, day trips, excursions and boat rental service. We offer wide choice of services for exploring Croatia, Adriatic coast, Dubrovnik and its surroundings - Dubrovnik day trips, excursions in Dubrovnik area and day tours from Dubrovnik. We recommend: Montenegro day trip, Mostar day trip, Medjugorje excursion, Elaphite islands boat tour, Korcula wine tasting tour, Island of Mljet excursion, Peninsula Peljesac tour and much more at best prices! Specialized in: daily trips, day tours, excursions, boat tours, boat rental, speedboat transfers, private tours from Dubrovnik, coach tours and tailor made programs. Additional services: car rental, hotel, apartment and villa accommodation in Dubrovnik, MICE.
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Adriatic explore is agency you can trust. I was pleasantly surprised by their professionalism and organization. Before I came in Dubrovnik, i was trying to find agency who will make plans for my holiday while I am in Croatia and they did great job. I contacted their team through e-mail and I arranged details when I got there. I was in Montenegro and Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) with their private tours. Guide Ana-Maria was very well informed, she had lots of interesting stories and facts about the whole region and her knowledge about history is really remarkable.
I am more than thankful because they made my stay in Dubrovnik even better.

Tibor M, General Manager at Adriatic Explore Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Dear Teresa,

It is a pleasure to hear such a nice feedback from you, we sincerely appreciate your thorough review and on the behalf of our team we would like to thank you for sharing your experience. We are delighted to hear we made your stay in beautiful Dubrovnik even more unforgettable!

Hope to see you next time you visit Dubrovnik.

Adriatic Explore Team

Reviewed December 4, 2012

Two days ago with this agency my grlfriend and I went on excursion to Mostar and we really liked it. Our guide Anna Maria was great, we learned so much from her. In our group there were 7 people only so we had a time for a lots of questions. With a local guide in Mostar we had a city tour. Local guide was excellent too and we aslo had a plenty of time to have a lunch there and try traditional Bosnian food which is great. After the tour they dropped us off in front of the hotel.
The team of this agency was very helpful and i think we had a good choice.

Dear Franco,

Thank you for your lovely review, we are delighted to know that you had a memorable experience with us and our guide Anna Marija. It's so nice to hear we made your stay in Dubrovnik interesting and enjoyable. It will be a pleasure to have you as our guest next time.

With kindest regards,
Adriatic Explore Team

Reviewed November 21, 2012

I had a great experience with day trips provided by Adriatic explore agency. First i booked Mostar tour and a few days after, I've decided to visit Montenegro. Both of the times, my guide was Tomy and she was very well informed, she gave us lots of interesting information about the area and the whole region.

In Montenegro we had plenty of time to go at the beach and enjoy the sun but i still prefer Mostar trip because of the history and contrast of cultures and people. On the way back they dropped me off in the Old town (instead of my hotel) and that's how i've saved my time driving around and taking a local cab.

Once again, big thanks to Adriatic explore team for such a lovely two days!

Tibor M, General Manager at Adriatic Explore Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Glenn,

Thanks a lot for taking your time to write such a nice review about our company.
We very much appreciate our customers' feedbacks and it was really nice to hear you never regretted your choice.

And we are also happy that you were not disappointed by both destinations and that the organization of the tours met your expectations about how a group tour should look like.
It will be a great pleasure to accommodate you again.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I booked two day trips, to Montenegro, and Bosnia & Herzegovina (Mostar) with Adriatic Explore at a tourist office near the main gate at Dubrovnik's Old Town. The service in the tourist office should have been more friendly, especially as it's the main one. If you don't like tourists much then don't work in the tourist office! lol. However the price was good and booked correctly.

The tours themselves were excellent and on time throughout. Montenegro is beautiful and Kotor and Butva are memorable. Mostar is a good intro to Bosnia but not as much to see as Montenegro. Plenty of war history from the conflict of 20 yrs ago.

The Adriatic Explore tour reps/guides were superb. Knowledgeable and friendly. Both were young women. I didn't catch the name of the one that took me to Mostar, but Anastasia did the Montenegro trip that day. She was fluent in many languages, knew all the history and geopolitics of the Balkans and is good enough to be a university lecturer! Fantastic.

Tibor M, General Manager at Adriatic Explore Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thanks a lot fot your review and for expressing your opinion about our company. We really appriciate your comments and we are sorry for the impression you got of our main office, normally they recieve very positive reviews and really trying to do their best to handle every single request and question as quickly and correct as possible.

We would like to thank you for the nice comments about our guides, it's so nice to hear you've enjoyed your trip to Montenegro with Anastasia, we would be happy to accomodate you on any other tour next time you visit Dubrovnik!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

There were details of various tour companies on a desk in our hotel and we picked Adriatic explore because we preferred being in a small group for our days out in Mostar and Montenegro.On both times we were picked up in comfortable air conditioned mini bus with a young friendly guides.The trip to Mostar along the coast and in the Neretva river valley is well worth taking.Our guide gave us much information about the area and what had happened in the war 20 years ago.Extremely thought provoking.Our local guide at Mostar was charming and was a Moslem who was taken to Norway when the war broke by her parents and then returned and married.We enjoyed a lovely meal of a 'National plate' and Sarajevsko Beer at Narudzba Restuarant.This included small spicy sausages,spicy tomato sauce,soured cream(or yoghurt),stuff peppers and vine leaves also a type of bread and other items.Very typical of the Mostar area.Are other day out at Montenegro was also good and completely different.We had a local guide at Kotor although there is little to do there apart from admiring the walls and old buildings. When we got to Budva the guide point out where we would be picked later and where was also a good place to eat.We walked around the old town and then enjoyed some local mussels and wine.It was pleasant sitting in the sun and admiring the large yachts.Not a place we would go for our holidays though but we enjoyed the day out.We cannot complain about anything of these two wonderful days out and would recommend them to anyone coming to Dubrovnik.

1  Thank FrecklesSomerset

Dear Guest,

We are sincerely glad you picked up Adriatic Explore and that you emphasized and appreciated our main focus - smaller groups and personal approach.
It’s also nice to hear that you enjoyed both destinations, so different but still gorgeous.

It would be a pleasure to see you again as a guest of our company.

Best regards,