“wine tasting.”

D'vino Wine Bar
Ranked #16 of 406 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Cuisines: Croatian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located 3rd street on the left from Pile gate entrance, old town Dubrovnik.. see you there :)
Reviewed July 25, 2014

went after a local wine tour, and their wine selection is one of the best in the old town. also away from the cruise ship crowds.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

The owner and his staff are so funny and down to earth in this place! No ayers or graces, you are made to feel comfortable from the moment you sit down. We loved coming here for wine and cheese whilst here in Dubrovnik for 2 weeks!
We had 4 wine flights, all of which were genuinely interesting and the wines were delicious! They are so knowledgable and full of information about the wines and how they are made, it actually helped us chose wines for our wedding out there in 2015.
We are going to bring the wedding party here next year!! They will love it :-)

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

So I'm not sure if I was expecting to much or just got to little! Nothing more than just a wine bar up a street. Staff semi ok knew little about wine and not much engagement. Owner or manager kept calling them minions, which I'm sure he finds funny but really get a grip your not Donald trump! So would I return, no, would I recommend no. Only good thing was decent wifi.

Dvino-Wine-Bar, Owner at D'vino Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2014

Hello Amex Traveler.
I would like to take the time to first thank you for your review and your true observation of our establishment. ? ? Yes..im sorry, we are Just A Wine Bar up the street....
(3rd street left from pile Gate entrance Old town) hehehe . No pretending to be anything else just keeping it simple little wine bar. My apologies for the younger staff on hand. These students (or minions as you mentioned) are a fantastic funny bunch, full of character, honest, hard working and have a warm open hospitality. Most have started this year so the wine knowledge is growing glass by glass. At dvino we hire first on character , because you cant teach character but you can teach wine.
For a little deeper insight please seek out or ask the older crew we are more than happy to lead you astray.:) If there is anything at all our guests expect please dont hesitate to ask , we dont bite.

Thank you again for your review and we are happy that you have at least taken one positive away with you from dvino....... FREE WI-FI although It is good isnt it ,we updated and goes faster this year... hehehe
ps. be careful...You not supposed to cross reference any persons or character in your reviews on TA (Donald Trump)... But I dont mind all in good fun mate. cheers
dvino wine bar dubrovnik

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Just up a small street in the old town, great service, great Croatian wines. I loved this place - they remembered me when I went back the next day! Small but perfect!

Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Very laid back atmosphere, beautiful wines and knowledgeable staff. Lovely tapas style foods to nibble and soak up the atmosphere. A must!