“A Must to visit” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Klarisa Restaurant - Mediterranean delicacies

Klarisa Restaurant - Mediterranean delicacies
Ranked #73 of 366 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Cuisines: Seafood, Delicatessen, Contemporary, Mediterranean, European, Croatian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Bournemouth, England, United Kingdom
“A Must to visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

This restaurant is hidden, you have to walk through the tourist information center. In the evening it turns into a peaceful haven. We had the best meal here during our two week stay in Croatia. Not only was the food amazing but our waiter TONCI delivered the best service we have experienced, and thats saying something being married to a chef and eating in many restaurants in different countries. best evening ever.

• Visited August 2012
4 Thank Simon L

• Polish first
  • Turkish first
Tiburon, CA
“Attentive service, good food and nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed a good meal here. The courtyard atmosphere is pleasant, although the live chanteuse was a bit over-amplified. The service was attentive and the waiter helped us select an excellent local white wine from some grape that starts with the letter "P." I had a tasty oxtail soup with a ravioli pasta floating in it, followed by a fresh and well-prepared grilled squid upon a bed of some type of green, probably sautéed spinach. My wife's Caesar salad followed bu scallops with mango chutney was also good.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank ankiandlarry
Osijek, Croatia
“hello....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2012

Last week I have visited Dubrovnik and during my time there I have visited many restaurants. Every one of them was great, but this one was amazing - it has something special!
The staff is very professional and polite with a big smile, food is delightful, and the atmosphere itself is superb.
This is why I will recommend it to everyone I know.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Zeljka S
Vionica
“Visit it! :)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

Ambient is excellent, it is modern restaurant with some old spirit in it because it is placed in monastery. Staff is professional, polite and friendly, they are well trained and service is quick. That's the best place in Dubrovnik to eat because they offer a lot of different dishes made of local or even imported ingredients, but I liked the desserts most, I tried some kind of British chocolate and I was thrilled. You will have excellent recommendations of staff what you should try to eat and don’t miss this place when you visit Dubrovnik! I was satisfied with ambience, atmosphere and music, because it is a real expirence of Dalmatia! Their terrace/garden is excellent place to have a simple drink or cocktail in hot summer nights! :)

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Cordich
Zagreb, Croatia
“best dinner ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2012

So, what should I say? I loved it? Nop, I adored it. Meal was delicious, the waiters so kind and helpful in choosing my meal, and the atmosphere so good, that my freinds decided to come back here the next evening. Guests- from all over the world, which was great, because we met new people, and even bonded. My advice-come here, u wont regret it.

• Visited July 2012