Review Highlights

Genuinely kind company

Reviewed September 13, 2018
emcmanus3
Baltimore, Maryland

All reviews elaphite islands quad biking fantastic week interesting caves ferry port great fun recommend this trip an amazing experience kayak tour beautiful scenery day trip adriatic sea old town adina sipan paddling company
Reviewed October 3, 2018

We had 3 fantastic days exploring Lopud and the nextdoor islands ! A Perfect Balance between padling, exploring the islands and drinking beer !
The water, the Cliffs and the Caves were magnificent !
Many thanks to Our pleasent guide (Luka) and to Ivana for arranging this ! :-)

Reviewed September 13, 2018

I can't say enough good things about Ivan and Ivana from Adria Adventures. Ivana emailed me countless times in the months leading up to our self-guided kayaking trip. She answered every question thoroughly and in a timely manner. She was there to greet my Dad and I at the airport, and gave us a quick history of Dubrovnik on our way to the ferry. She even assisted me with transportation questions on another part of our trip that began AFTER our tour with them ended!

Ivan was on Lopud with us leading another small tour. He welcomed us to join his group for dinners and other outings, and even let me tag along on a day paddle when my Dad wasn't feeling well. We bonded over everything from kayaking, to slingshots, and he took a real interest in us and our hobbies. He was constantly in contact with us via email and I was actually sad to leave him!

The company didn't advertise 2 free dinners and 2 free lunches for both myself and my Dad! That was a welcome and unexpected surprise. The entire company is extremely generous and genuinely kind. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a great adventure!!!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2018

What an absolutely amazing week. Can't fault Adria Adventure, From the moment we arrived to the very last minute, we felt completely looked after. Our accommodation was just wonderful with the most welcoming families we have ever met, all the food was just fantastic including the very generous breakfasts at our accommodation, our inclusive meals and any other restaurant recommendations we were given. The night at Peters Farmhouse was the highlight of the week for everyone and will definitely never be forgotten.

Everyone had a fantastic time and thoroughly enjoyed the kayaking thanks to the most amazing guide you could possibly ask for, Ivan went above and beyond with his help and support to ensure the entire group had the best experience possible. He was extremely supportive whilst we were on the water, especially helping us getting out and back into our kayaks safely, he paced the kayaking perfectly and adapted the route as required so we could all enjoy our paddling. Off the water Ivan was very knowledgeable and informative about Croatia and all the places we visited, he organised everything fantastically for us and above all he was great fun to be with. I honestly don't think we could have had a better guide in any way.

Reviewed September 5, 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful day of Kayaking, visited Lopud and Sipan. Very good day to finish our time in Croatia. I do recommend them.

1  Thank Paul G
Reviewed August 30, 2018

We booked a familykayaking tour with four days of kayaking, one day with option to try Stand Up Paddeling and one day on your own; perfect chance to explore the lovely and peaceful island of Lopud.
Everything was very well organized; the distance of the kayak trips, the included meals that were all in nice restaurants with delicious food and also the accommodation and the transfers.
Our guide on the kayak tours, Matje was friendly, informative, polite and helpful.
He kept his professionalism throughout the whole week in spite of challenges from persons in our group showing no group spirit whatsoever.
This was my second kayak tour to the Elaphites with Adria Adventure and I wouldn’t hesitate revisiting a third time!

Reviewed August 25, 2018

Last year my husband and I booked the 3 day kayaking trip based on Lopud and we enjoyed it so much that we decided to try the week long tour this year (repeating the 3 days based on Lopud and then moving to Sipan). We had some reservations about this, as last year was so good we were a bit worried that we might've just got lucky and this year wouldn't be as good. We needn't have worried! We thoroughly enjoyed our week. We are vegan and last year Ivana suggested self-catering accomodation as she was worried that local restaurants might not have to much vegan fare on offer - and we were put up in an amazing apartment with a fantastic sea view (allowing us to enjoy glorious sunsets each evening). When we booked this year I asked for the same accommodation, but it was unavailable - again Ivana came up trumps, emailing pictures of the view from the place she had found for us this year - and again, it was fantastic. Our guide Luka was professional, but also friendly - he has an easy manner that makes him well suited for this role - taking care of things that we didn't even realise needed to be taken care of, and dealing with any issues that arose quickly and in a very satisfactory manner - a credit, not only to the company, but also a fine ambassador for Croatia - he was very good company at the included meals (which were great).

We did not regret repeating the Lopud section of the tour (another couple who had also done the 3 day trip last year joined our group just for the Sipan section) as it was quite different from last year - due to the weather (wind direction) and were also pleased that we continued onto Sipan which is quite different from Lopud (again our accommodation was fantastic.

Wish that I could give AdriaAdventure 6 stars - and happy to answer any questions anyone might have, but in summary, if you are thinking of using this company, DO.