“Delicious”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Delicious”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Very comfortable and pleasantly Not noisy. I had the pasta with truffles. For me it was a little rich, though perfect when I combined it with veggies stolen from my wife's plate. She had the stuffed mushrooms. Oh My, Oh My! I don't see how those could have been any better. And to finish we shared the orange and almond cake - Wow! I don't know if it is always on the menu but, if available, do your tastebuds a big favor.

• Visited October 2013

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
Paris, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent serive”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I had very late lunch at Rosario on my first day in Dubrovnik. Was nice experience. Good local meal with excellent service.

Visited September 2013
Calgary
“Fantastic dinner!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Last night I supped at Rosario based on the recommendation of my hosts. What an excellent decision. I had the rump steak and it was perhaps the tenderest cut of beef I have ever tasted. Also cooked in a fig and redwine sauce with potatoes au gratin. Service was smooth and very polite. Also had the mushrooms stuffed with Gorgonzola. Fantastic!

Visited October 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Quiet and off the beaten track”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We had a most excellent meal in this out of the way restaurant. The staff were knowledgeable and helpful. The choral music coming from the nearby church only added to the atmosphere. Our only grumble was that our table was a distance away from the actual restaurant under the city walls. The food was expertly cooked, nicely presented and value for money.

• Visited September 2013
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“A great place to eat”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We ate here twice during a week in Dubrovnik. Rosario is quite small with perhaps a dozen tables outside and 6 or 8 inside. The staff are interested in the food they serve and explained the dishes when we were considering our order. After our first visit we reserved a table for two nights later. We ate between us grilled squid, beef steak Rosario, which was cooked with figs and served with a Prosek-based sauce and pork medallions as main courses. For puddings: crème caramel, ice cream and a shared plate of local cheese. They do an excellent espresso and their selection of local wines is good. We drank and enjoyed a Plavac red and a Plavac rosé. Compared with some of the restaurants on Prijeko it’s a gem and certainly one we would use again and recommend.

• Visited September 2013