Segway City Tour Dubrovnik
Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Segway ride

Amazing Segway tour with Nick. Recommend 100%👌👌👌 easy to learn, wery fun to ride. Nice veaw... read more

Reviewed April 19, 2019
laurute474
via mobile
Fun and Educational

We were lucky to have great weather and a wonderful guide named Nick. He shared a lot of history... read more

Reviewed November 25, 2018
Sandy G
Orlando, Florida

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

It was my first time on a Segway and the tour guide Nic was very helpful and showed us how to control the Segway (even though I nearly broke his foot when getting off I do apologise about that haha!) I got the hang of it in the end and we all loved the tour! The sites were amazing and Nic told us things about Croatia that we didn't know, he also gave some good recommendations on where is good to eat and places to visit. Thank you for a great day!

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 10, 2017

I along with 6 of my friends had a fantastic time segwaying Dubrovnik. We took the Promenade Bay and City tour for 90 minutes which i think was enough but i could have spent all day Segwaying. With Steep hills and cobbled roads made the ride more thrilling. The trainers were very helpful and catering as we had come on a hen holiday.... the weather topped it up. I would recommend this to anyone.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed October 25, 2016

Whenever we can we take a Segway Tour of the places we visit and we were not disappointed. Our guide Nik was excellent with lots to tell us. Not sure why more do not do the tour as there were just the two of us. We recommend this even if you have never been on a Segway before

Reviewed October 23, 2016

We took the hidden bays and promenade tour. A lovely way to see a lot of new Dubrovnik. Nick our guide was excellent. Would recommend to anyone visiting.

Reviewed October 12, 2016 via mobile

it's a great way to experience beautiful route away from crowded centre and to get a fresh view over the town. the route is quite long and picturesque, we wouldn't walk it all the way, but it's definitely worth experiencing. the guides are helpful and friendly, they will provide all information needed, better than anybody :) our guide was Nick and that was a lot of fun :)