“Superb dinner & lovely staff”
Review of Konoba Jezuite

Konoba Jezuite
Ranked #84 of 407 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Croatian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Situated on a quiet, romantic and airy place away from crowded main street of Stradun and other small streets and squares. We are offering daily fresh classic domestic food, good portion.
Reviewed May 3, 2014

We went to this restaurant based on TripAdvisor reviews and we were more than pleased. Konoba Jezuite is out of the way and is opposite the main entrance to the Church of Saint Ignatius which is behind the Church of St Blaise.
As it was after 9.30pm the restaurant wasn't particularly busy. We chose steak for my hubby and seabass for me. Our meals were so tasty. I'd a glass of dry house white wine, which I enjoyed.
We are not big desert fans but just had to try the chocolate lava cake! What a treat. A group of 5 people arrived at 10.30pm asking was it possible to get a table and they were accommodated and shown to a table inside. We would strongly recommend this restaurant while visiting Dubrovnik. Lovely food and very attentive and friendly staff. Also 10% off your bill with the Dubrovnik card.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Nice restaurant . Good service, great ambiance and warm welcome! Food was very good. Location - airy and no crowdy. Prices - not too expensive for Dubrovnik.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I've been here quite a few times over the last couple of years. The people who run it are cool, very friendly and the food is simple, tasty and affordable. It's not fine dining but that's not what you go there for. It's a beautiful location too. Go, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed December 15, 2013

I ate here with my Mother and thoroughly enjoyed the experience. The maître de took time to explain the wine available and the provenance of the dishes. We had had some fairly mediocre meals up to this point and decided to research a restaurant on Trip Advisor for our final evening. We were not disappointed. There are a lot of steps up to the restaurant if you follow the directions given, but when we left we found a route that didn't involve steps, though it was still quite steep. We rounded off the evening perfectly with a nigh cap at the Troubadour Café just at the foot of the hill.

1  Thank janewil
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We ate here back in the UK Summer and in fact went back for a second evening meal as we enjoyed it so much. The location is beautiful in the old part of the town, and the food delicious.The staff are really friendly and very pleasant. This is a family run restaurant and they really care that you have a good evening and good food. I ate with a few of my girlfriends and we really would recommend this place, and wish the owners all the very best.