“Skip this place”

Ranked #208 of 403 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We had drinks at Cele and I ordered a pancake for myself. Staff wasn't friendly and did not make an effort to make you feel like you're welcome. They simply threw the cutlery on the table and there was no sign of interest or whatsoever.

The pancake was okay. It wasn't anything special but it wasn't bad either.

Drinks are pretty expensive but that's pretty normal in that area.

Please avoid, unless you like to be treated like [--].

1  Thank Nienerds
There are newer reviews for Cele

Reviewed August 2, 2013

We had breakfast here 3 times.
I can recommend the Ham & Eggs which comes with french fries !
I ordered and orange juice - the fresh squeezed ones almost double the hi-juice one - but tasty.
On a diffrent day I had the Breafast for Heroes - Eggs, Ham, Sausage, French Fries, Bread, Butter, Tea and Orange Juice for about 79 Kuna. very reasonable and very full !!
The third day - I had the same, but the waiter forgot the Juice so we had to ask - and the bread - so we had to ask - he brought the wrong tea so when we asked to swap it - he came and threw it on the table.
We had to wait so long for the bill that we just walked up to him - handed him the 150 Kuna that we owed him and walked off.
Difference of days, times and service staff - but that's the service industry - but it wouldnt put me off going back - would likely just put it down to a one off experience hopefully.
I would still recommend it though as a place and food and value - and serivice - apart from that last day.
It was busy and it was hot - so maybe that was it.

Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Great live music (pink floyd limp bizkit, eric clapton etc) and good atmosphere. Centre of the castle and they have got a very good pancakes.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We sat down and ordered one drink. The waiter was so rude to us that we went in and cancelled the drink straight away before they started it. They said no, you have ordered so you will pay (started swearing at us and being really aggressive, all 6 men inside). Never in my life have had people treat us like this! Maybe because we are Australian or women. Don't go here!

1  Thank Nikkijadey
Reviewed July 16, 2013

We visited for lunch and ordered sandwiches/salads. The portion sizes were very generous and certainly a good place to go to if you are hungry. The food was good but the fries were too over salted.