“Erm???” 1 of 5 bubbles

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 69 helpful votes
“Erm???”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014

Two words....... DONT BOTHER! Even when you get in free with the Dubrovnik card! Have a coffee.Eat a cake. Pick your nose. More interesting! None the wiser after the 3.5 minutes we lasted here!!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank kazza88871

Toronto, Canada
129 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“What?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

This is by far the worst museum I've ever seen. I read the reviews before I visited, but since it was included in the Dubrovnik card I went in thinking I would make an opinion on my own. I can't even tell you who Marin Drzic is after visiting an entire museum about him. Nothing was written in english, and in all the museums I have ever visited, it was the most confusing, scratch your head mess I've ever encountered. I would be upset if I had paid for a ticket. You would think after all the terrible reviews they would at least attempt to give you an explanation of what this place is all about.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank doc111872
Haywards Heath, United Kingdom
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Marin Drzic deserves better, I am sure”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

I'm sure Marin Drzic was a writer of note in 16th century Dubrovnik and possibly of wider significance as well. This exhibition gave us no idea of either. The exhibits are, as others have said, random and laughable. Quite why there is something resembling a spaceship going into the ceiling on one floor and emerging through the floor above is not explained. Nor is it clear why cases full of books should appear in strange metal frames suspended in mid-air. The dates going up the stairs are in sequence but we could see no other significance in them as they didn't seem to relate to his life history. This gives the labyrinth in Budapest a good run for its money in terms of farce. We went because we had the 3-day Dubrovnik card. It's worth a laugh if you are in the same position but definitely not worth the entrance fee otherwise.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank DavidCM2000
Poznan, Wielkopolskie, Poland
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Do not waste your time”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

I was there and I have a few questions : Who was Marin Drzic ? What was in this museum ? What is it ? Why there was a big mess ? I can recommend you this museum if you like a incomprehensible places.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Maciej B
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“If you need a laugh check it out”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

Probably the worst museum ever as we still had no idea who this chap was at the end of the visit, however the visit itself was hysterical. Truly attrocious exhibits that made us laugh out loud. It's been 5 years since we visited, and the memory of the stuffed donkey and the satyr still make us chuckle. Go with an open mind and an empty bladder!

Visited July 2013