“Very friendly service!”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Bedroom
Massage tub
View of the big terrace from the 2nd floor of the house
Small terrace
Garden on the ground floor of the house
Entrance from the alley
Entrance
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Galway, Ireland
“Very friendly service!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

My newlywed wife and I stayed here for 4 nights when visiting Dubrovnik on honeymoon and had a lovely experience. The owner picked us up from the city on the first day and drove us to the apartment. He was very helpful with recommendations about the city and boat cruises and where to eat. We didn't see him for the rest of our stay, but we were well looked after by members of his family, who stay in apartments in the same building. On arrival, we were given lemonade, and on the only rainy day we were also given an umbrella!
The apartment was clean and tidy with all the necessary things. We cooked in the small kitchen on a few occasions. There were sufficient utensils, but not very many. The only problem with the apartment itself was that it was dark, as one of the only windows looked out onto a wall. It is quite private though.
The location was great, being close to Lapad and about a mile to the Old City. We were able to walk everywhere without inconvenience.
Unfortunately they were carrying out building renovations on the building while we were staying in the apartment, which was a minor inconvenience. To reimburse us, they gave us a 10% discount on the boat tour that they arranged with us.
We went to Montenegro on our final day, and our host graciously drove us to the car rental office free of charge.
All in all, a great experience

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Friendly service
Liked least: Apartment was a bit dark
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
New York

Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 25-34
Essex
Reviewed July 8, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: June 2011
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing