“Lovely food and setting”
Review of Restaurant Zoe

Restaurant Zoe
Ranked #150 of 402 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Zoë Restaurant will delight every guest with its wonderful selection of fish, scampi or shellfish prepared in the traditional, Mediterranean way, with special herbs and fresh seasonal ingredients. In addition to our diverse selection of seafood dishes, the menu of this restaurant in Dubrovnik also offers continental dishes to satisfy the preferences of every guest.
Porec, Croatia
“Lovely food and setting”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

Our first night in the area and not wanting to trek in to Dubrovnik Old Town we decided to try this restaurant, just a 50 m walk from our magnificent Royal Princess Hotel and part of the Importanne chain. The menu seemed reasonable and we decided to sit on the smaller more intimate outside terrace. The views were stunning and from here we could enjoy the lovely sunset. The waiter was very attentive and as the light faded, despite the lights around this terrace, he fetched and lovely rattan standard light and plugged it in next to our table, giving us a lovely additional soft light just enhancing our dining experience. The food was excellent and matched by the wine, but we were probably most struck by the extra attention from the waiter, who was excellent. Would recommend this restaurant to anyone, well worth a visit and surprised it is not rated more highly on Trip Advisor.

• Visited June 2013

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Serbian first
Larvik, Norway
“Outstanding sunset view close to the sea.”
Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Sitting outside on the sidewing, the stars are your roof, the red sunset and the sea-sounds are setting the atmosphere. Beautiful!
The food was tasty, but the veal unfortunately like chewing-gum. So, visit the place and enjoy! But do not choose the veal. Fishsoup was excellent, and so was the waiter :)

• Visited June 2013
Miami, Florida
“Impressed...”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

After reading reviews about Restaurant Zoe on tripadvisor.com, I have to admit that I was a little apprehensive about eating there. However, some people in the Old Town advised my gf and I that Dubrovnik offers some of the best oysters in the world. Upon, returning to hotel and, reluctantly, going to Zoe we asked if they had oysters in stock, which they did not at the time. However they informed me that they would be happy to order them for us upon request-which we did...and we were not sorry, as they were probably the best oysters EVER!!! No garnishing necessary, simply some lemon wedges squeezed on top and presto-perfection!
I highly recommend for oyster lovers to request them, so long they are in season as you will definitely thank me later as I am grateful to the people that mentioned it to me..
The service was warm and everything was wonderful!
Try eating dinner there while the sunsets- absolutely beautiful, colourful hues...

1 Thank Peter K
Silver Spring, MD
“Great service, Great food and Great view! What more can you want?”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We all loved our food. I had a delicious Cream of Mushroom & Asparagus soup (wish I could find someone who made this here at home), Sea Bass for main meal and a yummy Lemon Ice Cream (with actual chunks of lemon). All this overlooking the Adriatic Sea and a knockout sunset! We technically had two waitresses wait on us (our regular one and the manager)...both were amazing! I would highly recommend this restaurant and we were lucky enough to have this at our hotel!

York, United Kingdom
“The best dinner views in Dubrovnik”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I don't think there can be a better view from any restaurant in Dubrovnik, watching the sun come down over the Adriatic whilst enjoying the good food and attentive service from Zoe. I had the grilled beefsteak, a description which doesn't do justice to the beautiful fillet steak I received, cooked perfectly and accompanied by roasted vegetables and chips.

Whilst waiting for our main courses the friendly waiter brought us some warm fresh bread rolls and the finest tomatoes, they were like sundried tomatoes but even richer, and almost black they were so dark, in olive oil, absolutely gorgeous!

We finished our meal with some desserts, I had the chocolate cake with orange sauce and my girlfriend had the pancakes with cherries and ice cream, both of which made a very good end to a beautiful meal.

I'm not a massive fan of seafood but could see other diners enjoying huge platters of fresh seafood which looked amazing. There is also a good drinks list.