“The best dinner views in Dubrovnik”
Review of Restaurant Zoe

Restaurant Zoe
Ranked #165 of 403 Restaurants in Dubrovnik
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: The Zoë Restaurant will delight every guest with its wonderful selection of fish, scampi or shellfish prepared in the traditional, Mediterranean way, with special herbs and fresh seasonal ingredients. In addition to our diverse selection of seafood dishes, the menu of this restaurant in Dubrovnik also offers continental dishes to satisfy the preferences of every guest.
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I don't think there can be a better view from any restaurant in Dubrovnik, watching the sun come down over the Adriatic whilst enjoying the good food and attentive service from Zoe. I had the grilled beefsteak, a description which doesn't do justice to the beautiful fillet steak I received, cooked perfectly and accompanied by roasted vegetables and chips.

Whilst waiting for our main courses the friendly waiter brought us some warm fresh bread rolls and the finest tomatoes, they were like sundried tomatoes but even richer, and almost black they were so dark, in olive oil, absolutely gorgeous!

We finished our meal with some desserts, I had the chocolate cake with orange sauce and my girlfriend had the pancakes with cherries and ice cream, both of which made a very good end to a beautiful meal.

I'm not a massive fan of seafood but could see other diners enjoying huge platters of fresh seafood which looked amazing. There is also a good drinks list.

There are newer reviews for Restaurant Zoe

Reviewed May 12, 2013

Very bland and boring looking restaurant. They really could make it much more appealing and romantic by dimming lights. Two waiters who seemed to be rushing all the time although there were less than 20 people in the restaurant. Slow service didn't get the evening off to a good start and the rude male waiter really shouldnt be working if he's snippy to customers who have to ask twice for the drinks that were ordered. Food was edible but not as appetising as the menu would have you believe. The only saving grace was that it was pretty cheap. Really can't be bothered to waste any more time typing... Pretty much how the restaurant staff were - disinterested.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

We had dinner, a risotto with asparagus and ham: properly cooked rice and asparagus tasted excellent, came warm in front of us with small, warm bagels (dark, corn and white flour) aside.
They served the best chocolate souffle I have tasted: came with a scoop of vanilla ice-cream and sweet raspberries. Excellent curd cake.
Very good service: our waiter was friendly and helpful.
Moderate prices.
Nice location: open terrace above the beach, below the hotel Neptun at the Babin Kuk.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had a supper and dinner here and both times I had a perfect experience. The fish meals I ate were very tasty and well presented. I especially enjoyed in a fish soup. Regarding deserts - I would recommend a chocolate souffle with extra caramel you have to ask for. The prices were reasonable and the service was great.

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Staying at the Ariston hotel and had begun to believe the only way to eat was to get the no 6 bus to the old town. Not true !! On reading some of the reviews on here, we really thought it best to avoid eating at the hotel in the evening, however, our housekeeping had left us a fixed menu for Zoe's in our room that read really quite good value, and as we had spent the whole day in the old town, quite fancied eating close. Now, given that we are here early off season, we were not totally surprised to find this vast restaurant, with the most stunning views, totally empty, apart from us. But, what a pleasant waitperson we discovered in Tanjana - she could not have been more enthusiastic, knowledgable,attentive and professional if she had tried ! Sometimes service in Dubrovnik lacks warmth, but I find if you smile first and make the effort, it mellows out, rather than expecting the " hand held " everything done for you type service common in some parts of the western world. On this occasion, this girl was spot on and could teach service standards ! Delicious food, expertly explained, local history background and the most sublime fish risotto. Truly surprising for a hotel type meal and we can't wait to eat here al a carte again during our stay !